PSASBR fails to chart in the Top 20/10s across all important countries in Europe

#21zeranamuPosted 11/30/2012 4:07:19 AM
Do you seriously have nothing better to do than make new topics about irrelevant information?
---
PSN: Erimas
XBL: Zeranamu
#22Kaydos25Posted 11/30/2012 8:03:21 AM
So, you expect a game with, I dunno, the tenth the budget of Call Of Duty to somehow beat it?

Kingdoms of Amalur, sold okay, decent to great game, financial disaster.

Also, do you know anything about the games industry? New IPs are meant to break even (or better), that is when they then decide to do a sequel, invest more money in it, and then blitz the advertising world with it.

See:

Darksiders
Assassins Creed
Borderlands
The Darkness
Infamous
etc.

Keep trying Lumi, keep trying.
#23CyborgTwentyPosted 11/30/2012 8:11:00 AM
Kaydos25 posted...
So, you expect a game with, I dunno, the tenth the budget of Call Of Duty to somehow beat it?

Also, do you know anything about the games industry? New IPs are meant to break even (or better), that is when they then decide to do a sequel, invest more money in it, and then blitz the advertising world with it.

See:

Darksiders
Assassins Creed
Borderlands
The Darkness
Infamous
etc.

i was shocked when ea said they made millions of loss with dead space 1.
#24AbsurdAJPosted 11/30/2012 8:12:19 AM
Danulus posted...
Stop feeding this fool people.

Treat him like a brony.

This lol
#25ManuKesnaPosted 11/30/2012 8:15:37 AM
And yet people are still loving this game

Please continue ranting

*popcorn*

---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#26Kaydos25Posted 11/30/2012 8:20:43 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
Kaydos25 posted...

See:

Darksiders
Assassins Creed
Borderlands
The Darkness
Infamous
etc.

i was shocked when ea said they made millions of loss with dead space 1.

Wow, millions is a lot - For powerhouses like EA it isn't really (compared to say if that occured to a smaller publisher). Obviously somehow it must have ticked the right boxes for it to be made into a series. But yeah, most companies make their moolah from sequels (lower developer costs, established fan base, chance to make improvements etc. to create a better product)
#27Nisa20Posted 11/30/2012 8:30:34 AM
- buys game

- hates on game

- keeps playing game

Seriously...? Two steps forward three steps back. I thought we're supposed to avoid things we hate? This is like buying a pet spider even though spiders terrify you...or going to a circus with clowns even though they sca re you and complaining about clowns being there.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#28vilsevallePosted 11/30/2012 8:31:54 AM
Lumi, It's getting old.