ill never understand

#1soulofavaricePosted 11/30/2012 2:22:01 AM
y people will always attack you if your attacking a sackboy, its like they want him to win.
#2T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/30/2012 2:23:31 AM
People want an easy target. If you are focusing purely on Sackboy, you're easy prey.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#3Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 2:26:02 AM
Etro and I actually did an insane 2 v 2 last night where I was sackboy, and there was an enemy Sackboy, and we somehow kept him from getting his level 3. He was still struggling to get it right until the end, but couldn't get it in time so he just did NOTHING! It was amazing.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#4soulofavarice(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:28:28 AM
If you attack a sackboy, you lose. If you dont attack a sackboy, you lose.....
#5streetfighter76Posted 11/30/2012 3:11:00 AM
This is the same story as BRAWL...
You go kill that stupid Ike who's Taking advantage of the inexperience of the other players and still these kids try to hit me while I'm busy with the Ike dude.

Playing with 3 more ppl this type of games can get pretty messy and chaotic, especially if a couple of them don't have a good idea of what they are doing.
#6NDgamer1122Posted 11/30/2012 6:38:08 AM
If you attack a sackboy, you lose. If you dont attack a sackboy, you lose.....

Attacking Sackboy is like The Game. It's impossible to win.

You just lost The Game, by the way.
#7CrabhammarPosted 11/30/2012 6:40:47 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
Etro and I actually did an insane 2 v 2 last night where I was sackboy, and there was an enemy Sackboy, and we somehow kept him from getting his level 3. He was still struggling to get it right until the end, but couldn't get it in time so he just did NOTHING! It was amazing.

You being Sackboy nullifies the amazingness
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#8bartz90Posted 11/30/2012 7:22:44 AM
It's so frustrating when all you have to do to stop Sackboy is throw him once or twice and you could easily do it if some fool who clearly has some experience with the game and knows what will happen with Sackboy's 3 still tries to mess you up. I'm trying to work for the benefit of all us in that moment.

Then those same fools want revenge and keep getting up and running the exact same way into his cake shots and pads and he reaches another level 3 or more if we're unlucky. I never do this but, smh...
---
-