help getting out of ratchet's vacuum gun

#11SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/30/2012 6:22:06 AM
CChooch posted...
The only way to avoid it is not getting grabbed.

Fix'd. He can walk a fair distance after grabbing you. o:
I've tried jumping wake-up to escape, and Respawning to my checkpoint as Sackboy ASAP. Nothing works. >_> Just gotta hope Ratchet mistimes the vacuum or misplaces the Super. And maybe do your best to avoid getting hit by anything ever so he won't get a Super... XD
---
Official Sackboy Champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Board!
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
#12CyborgTwentyPosted 11/30/2012 7:57:06 AM
ratchet is god tier.
#13IcyFlamez96Posted 11/30/2012 9:17:29 PM
Ummm most of the roster has a fairly easy way to combo into their supers... Why not Ratchet?
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#14pixel378Posted 11/30/2012 9:20:45 PM
I'm not saying it should be taken out or anything, but I hate it lmao. Icy got me with it so much. It literally went in 3 stages:

1- WTF!?
2- Realizing it won't be escaped by rolling and mash buttons like crazy
3- wait to die
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#15Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 9:21:48 PM
i do that all of the time with ratchet, i dont think theres any way to avoid it, unless you dont get sucked up in the first place.
#16Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 9:23:31 PM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Ummm most of the roster has a fairly easy way to combo into their supers... Why not Ratchet?

that is sort of his way. he cant reliably combo into his super and its easy to interupt by someone so yeah.
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 11/30/2012 9:24:58 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i do that all of the time with ratchet, i dont think theres any way to avoid it, unless you dont get sucked up in the first place.

I think, going against a person who is really aware of the Suck Cannon, it's harder for Ratchet to suck them in then it is for a lot of other characters to combo into their super. I don't see why people are complaining about this so much. I work extremely hard to suck people in at the right time.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#18IcyFlamez96Posted 11/30/2012 9:26:37 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

that is sort of his way. he cant reliably combo into his super and its easy to interupt by someone so yeah.

Yeah I know it's his way lol. People have been complaining about this much more than other characters' super combos is what i'm saying.
---
#19Valefor500Posted 11/30/2012 9:29:21 PM
LOL I never teste it before but how long are you forced to stay in that vaccum. Imagine if it was as long as u kept them in there lol dem time matches gg.
---
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
#20blaze19_0XPosted 11/30/2012 9:32:11 PM(edited)
Are people seriously complaining about this?

WOW.

If you are constantly getting grabbed by such a slow and punishable grab (it has literally at least 3 seconds of end lag so if Ratchet misses free super on him from miles away), then you are just not very good. Get better.

And he has no other known way to combo into his super reliably.

Seriously, unless you roll spam (which is the most punishable thing in this game) Ratchet should not be getting you with his suck canon often.

Sometimes I really wonder about this board.........

I mean really guys?
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale