I think I know why there are so many trolls

#1AbsurdAJPosted 11/30/2012 10:36:09 AM
PSABR is a sony exclusive that had a lot to bring to the table, high expectations and great responsibility was given to superbot over this. Thus people feel more inclined and justified to find flaws and bash this game. Think of it like having a little brother and a big brother. The big brother has people expecting a lot out of him more so than the little brother does because hes BIG brother. if superbot made a different game altogether I think people would bash it less or not be as motivated because it would be like a "little brother" game.
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 10:42:50 AM(edited)
id say superbot did damn good for a brand new studio, to have such a stable online netcode with minimal lag. the glitches can easily be patched. the vita version can go toe to toe with the ps3 version i dont think thats been done yet by a brand new company. capcom did it but theyre CAPCOM! theyve been around 20+ years.
#3AbsurdAJ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:43:15 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
id say superbot did damn good for a brand new studio, to have such a stable online netcode with minimal lag. the glitches can easily be patched.

Yes to me, they did exceedingly well. But many people dont want to focus on that.
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 10:44:22 AM
my only complaint is that i hope they fix those glitches faster, they are annoying.
#5AbsurdAJ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:46:03 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
my only complaint is that i hope they fix those glitches faster, they are annoying.

Well superbot is usually good at adressing feedback from players. so I doubt it would take long
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 10:48:32 AM(edited)
the freezing glitch is prob the most annoying sometimes i gotta reboot my ps3 that should be deemed unacceptable, and fixed day 2 theyre late there
#7AbsurdAJ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:49:45 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the freezing glitch is prob the most annoying sometimes i gotta reboot my ps3 that should be deemed unacceptable, and fixed day 2 theyre late there

lol u have that glitch too? I just thought it was because of my ps3's old age
#8wwinterj25Posted 11/30/2012 10:54:56 AM
That glitch happens to me when two supers happen at once. The game can't handle the awesomeness.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#9AbsurdAJ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:05:51 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
That glitch happens to me when two supers happen at once. The game can't handle the awesomeness.

But the ps3 has supreme processing power
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 11:07:48 AM(edited)
AbsurdAJ posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

lol u have that glitch too? I just thought it was because of my ps3's old age

no my ps3 isnt even a year old, i just replaced it, its a brand new 320GB it isnt your ps3. i played it for over 400 hours and it doesnt freeze in any other game.