easy parry cancel combo with dante 143-150 ap

#21Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 2:24:30 PM
Marauder64 posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
Marauder64 posted...
A pretty annoying one at that. I call it cheesing. I played a Dante that did nothing BUT that combo, I believe ending with his lvl 1 Super. I picked up the combo from just watching him do it, so I just did it right back..... very unfun, but I digress.

you can't do a level one super after parry cancelling, he might have been doing the empty cancel.

Hmm I dunno, I'll have to personally try it on a Dante practice dummy when I get home. I don't believe the final move he did was a empty cancel, but I'll take your word for it.

the empty cancel is much harder to do, but yeah you can do the infinity combo (for lack of a better name) and then the empty cancel (you can find that on youtube) into super, and it makes you look like a cheesy dante.
#22xxterradarkxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:24:43 PM
Marauder64 posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
Marauder64 posted...
A pretty annoying one at that. I call it cheesing. I played a Dante that did nothing BUT that combo, I believe ending with his lvl 1 Super. I picked up the combo from just watching him do it, so I just did it right back..... very unfun, but I digress.

you can't do a level one super after parry cancelling, he might have been doing the empty cancel.

Hmm I dunno, I'll have to personally try it on a Dante practice dummy when I get home. I don't believe the final move he did was a empty cancel, but I'll take your word for it.
yeah, i've tried. empty cancel is the only way to do it. D;
---
Psn: zslayer89
#23Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 2:25:09 PM
you wont make any friends doing this btw >__>
#24TerotrousPosted 11/30/2012 2:25:37 PM
This actually works? So the other bold cancel trick where you have to do up triangle, down back circle circle is unnecessary?
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#25Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 2:26:45 PM(edited)
Terotrous posted...
This actually works? So the other bold cancel trick where you have to do up triangle, down back circle circle is unnecessary?

no, that one combos into a super, this one just extends chains but is so easy anyone can do it.
#26LordMePosted 11/30/2012 2:26:26 PM
Good to know Etnad is just as brainless in this as he is in DmC!
#27TerotrousPosted 11/30/2012 2:29:32 PM(edited)
Also, Dante doesn't need this combo to get high AP, he has other air combos that hit the IPS. The main thing this would be useful for is linking super.

Retroxgamer0 posted...
no, that one combos into a super, this one just extends chains but is so easy anyone can do it.

Oh, it's kinda pointless then. It's only like 10 more AP than his normal combo, which is:

[], [], [], ^[], >[], [], [], >/\, >(), []

This builds like 137. 157 if you start from (air) /\, >(), >[]
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#28xxterradarkxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:28:16 PM
Terotrous posted...

this combo just builds up meter.
you have to empty cancel to combo into a super.
---
#29abnergoinbigPosted 11/30/2012 2:29:06 PM
just went to practice mode to try this and its so easy to pull off. I love it.
#30xxterradarkxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:30:10 PM
Terotrous posted...
Also, Dante doesn't need this combo to get high AP, he has other air combos that hit the IPS. The main thing this would be useful for is linking super.

Retroxgamer0 posted...

Oh, it's kinda pointless then. It's only like 10 more AP than his normal combo, which is:

[], [], [], ^[], >[], [], [], >/\, >(), []

This builds like 137.

This can build 150. Also if miss time the square after side circle you miss the burst.

This is just a simple way to build up meter.
---