I hope super bot listens to NONE of this boards complaints.

#1JediMasta12Posted 11/30/2012 12:26:41 PM
the games been out, what? Two weeks, and people are complaining for nerfs? I'm just a casual and I have none of the problems everyone is complaining about (sackboy/Kratos) At the expense of sounding like a jerk, how about, instead, we give the game some more time, and learn to play better?
---
PSN: Jing07
#2SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/30/2012 12:32:16 PM(edited)
Well, Sackboy's Lv3 can actually get 1 extra kill no other Lv3 is capable of, so... That objectively needs a nerf. (I believe Sweet Tooth's may be capable of over 6 kills, but c'mon, that's friggin Sweet Tooth. It takes forever to get that Lv3, and people can still hide/dodge/etc. to avoid or stall you.)

They definitely don't need to smash everything with a Nerf hammer, though; things aren't that broken. FFA with randoms is a little broken, but that's because of stupid people, not unstoppable characters. >_> Fortunately, SuperBot doesn't seem trigger-happy with the nerf gun, if the beta -> full game changes are any indication. If anything, they like to inject underpowered characters with STEROIDS then slowly rehabilitate them.
---
Official Sackboy Champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Board!
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
#3StaticnovaPosted 11/30/2012 12:39:59 PM
My only balancing wishes right now:

- Kratos needs to lose the auto-aim on his Forward Square.

- Sackboy needs either, a) a lower AP gain, or b) a level 3 nerf.

- Jak needs either, a) a higher AP gain with several moves, or b) a better level 1 and/or level 2.

But even then, I'm not sure. There are so many variables that determine how well a player does in a match. Even just focusing on the Sackboy and wrecking him in his corner helps prevent his otherwise inevitable win.

I dunno, but if they were to heed the community's current whinings, I'd want the above to happen.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#4MiruLisuPosted 11/30/2012 12:45:40 PM
"I'm just a casual and I have none of the problems everyone is complaining about"

This reminds me of that time I read the first chapter of a textbook and then declared that all of Chemistry would be a cakewalk

that ended up not happening
#5SnovvbubPosted 11/30/2012 12:48:26 PM
Staticnova posted...

- Jak needs either, a) a higher AP gain with several moves, or b) a better level 1 and/or level 2.

But even then, I'm not sure. There are so many variables that determine how well a player does in a match. Even just focusing on the Sackboy and wrecking him in his corner helps prevent his otherwise inevitable win.

I dunno, but if they were to heed the community's current whinings, I'd want the above to happen.

I choose b for Sackboy and a for Jak.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#6Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 11/30/2012 12:55:25 PM
Slightly bigger hit box for Nariko's lv.1 perhaps? Heck, even her level 2 is nearly useless in some arenas. Just change floors and it's completely stuffed.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#7illementPosted 11/30/2012 1:26:11 PM
Staticnova posted...

Jak's specials are fine. I don't get people's complaints about his AP gain. Maybe if they beefed up his needle lazer and some other moves, and made his mass inverter useful he'd be able to accumulate AP faster, but I think he's good otherwise.
---
PSN: killahmex
#8doshikuPosted 11/30/2012 1:27:40 PM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
Slightly bigger hit box for Nariko's lv.1 perhaps? Heck, even her level 2 is nearly useless in some arenas. Just change floors and it's completely stuffed.

This. Sometimes I have a hard time judging the size of her hitboxes in her level 1
---
Shofu Tha Beatdown. PSN: Doshiku. Playstation all stars ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. Level 999 Nariko, no one else matters except Kat
#9Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 11/30/2012 2:02:11 PM
Or if not bigger, then maybe visually clearer at least.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#10fawfulmark2Posted 11/30/2012 2:05:25 PM
JediMasta12 posted...
the games been out, what? Two weeks, and people are complaining for nerfs? I'm just a casual and I have none of the problems everyone is complaining about (sackboy/Kratos) At the expense of sounding like a jerk, how about, instead, we give the game some more time, and learn to play better?

I think people may be starting to adapt to Kratos now, but the AP gain issue with Sackboy is starting to blossom on other websites as well(Shoryuken also has issues with it), so that issue isn't going away for a while.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.