First patch coming soon

#1Mario_BonesPosted 11/30/2012 3:37:03 PM
From Seth's Twitter:
"PS All-Stars first patch notes incoming courtesy of @SuperBotEnt and @mvcClockw0rk :) "

https://twitter.com/sethkillian/status/274640302092996611
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 3:38:11 PM
patch notes:
buffed sackboy. * everyone sells game *
#3CrabhammarPosted 11/30/2012 3:38:37 PM
where are the patch notes? :0
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 3:39:19 PM
Crabhammar posted...
where are the patch notes? :0

they havent made them yet, that was just a joke =p
#5Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 3:39:23 PM
Too soon, Executus!

I'm really hoping they don't remove people's combos into level 1 supers. They should give Sackboy a lil' nerf and see how he is after that, and nerf Kratos mercilessly just because I don't like him lolol.

How about all of Kratos's attacks generate negative AP, and when he gets to -100 AP he autoloses? Sounds fair to me.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 3:40:33 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Too soon, Executus!

I'm really hoping they don't remove people's combos into level 1 supers. They should give Sackboy a lil' nerf and see how he is after that, and nerf Kratos mercilessly just because I don't like him lolol.

How about all of Kratos's attacks generate negative AP, and when he gets to -100 AP he autoloses? Sounds fair to me.

everytime you use kratos's forward square, you get disconnected. and theyll stealthily patch it that way without telling you. sounds good to me.
#7blaze19_0XPosted 11/30/2012 3:41:03 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Too soon, Executus!

There's no way at least some of the hit confirm-level 1 combos weren't intentional. I'm certain they won't take those out.

This is probably for network issues, Sackboy and possibly........1 vs 1 Matchmaking!!!!
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#8Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 3:41:27 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
Too soon, Executus!

everytime you use kratos's forward square, you get disconnected. and theyll stealthily patch it that way without telling you. sounds good to me.

LOL, sounds perfect! : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9majora999Posted 11/30/2012 3:42:09 PM
I say give Sir Dan a touch of super armor. The only reason he's so UP is how easy he is interrupt by everyone except Big Daddy >.>
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#10Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 3:42:35 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
Too soon, Executus!

There's no way at least some of the hit confirm-level 1 combos weren't intentional. I'm certain they won't take those out.

This is probably for network issues, Sackboy and possibly........1 vs 1 Matchmaking!!!!

: O I forgot about that, yeah! If they did 1 v 1 matchmaking it'd be soooo legit.

2 stocks, items off, hazards off, a slightly smaller map pool..... YEAH!!!!!

If they do 1 v 1 match-making with 3:00 timed matches I'm gonna cry. A lot. Q_Q
---