First patch coming soon

#31Charizard18Posted 11/30/2012 4:09:23 PM
majora999 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
majora999 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
majora999 posted...
I say give Sir Dan a touch of super armor. The only reason he's so UP is how easy he is interrupt by everyone except Big Daddy >.>

majora!!! Good to see you back.

I'm a tad back. I won't be talking much now that the game's out, but I'll pop in now and then. The only board I'm fully active on is PAStadium.

Well, it's still nice to see ya pop back in, even if not often. You were gone forever XD I might visit that forum though, I was looking through a while ago and it seems like a great place.

Also, did you know you were accused of being one of BigKahn's alts?

Really??? I'm the biggest anti-troll on the board!

Anyway, I moved around Oct. 27th and we just got our internet turned back on yesterday.

Yep, SmallSpock even went as far as making a "review" thread of te game and put bolded letters scattered throughout that spelled "I am majora999". I don't think it's true, but it's certainly weird. There was another confession thread and in it he also "confessed" to being you. lol.

And that makes sense, yesterday was the first time I saw you back on PSN in about a month.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#32Dynames21Posted 11/30/2012 4:09:27 PM
PATCH NOTES: http://superbotent.tumblr.com/post/36905289005/ps-all-stars-patch-1-02

PS All-Stars patch 1.02

Yo! PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale has been out for a week and a half, and we’ve already gotten heaps of constructive feedback from the community regarding everything from game balance to the online experience. With that said, we have our first patch going live early next week. Changes include:

A new item, Medusa’s Gaze, has been added to the game
View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
Voice chat icon added to loading screens
AI logic enhancements

Network performance improvements
Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
Overall improvements to network connectivity

Sackboy changes
Level 1 Super - Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
Level 2 Super - Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
Level 3 Super - Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP

We want to thank everyone for all the feedback we’ve received since launch. It helps us tremendously in improving the All-Stars experience. We’ll continue to closely monitor the data coming in as players online continue to kick-punch-chop their way through the leaderboards! And we ask that you keep tweeting, posting, and discussing ways that your experience with the game can be improved.

Daniel “Clockw0rk” Maniago
Community Manager
#33T_K_14Posted 11/30/2012 4:11:30 PM
New item
Netcode improvements
Sackboy nerf

Sounds good to me.
---
PSN: T_K_17
#34ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/30/2012 4:11:44 PM
Jak and Sir Dan both need buffs

Sackboy needs a nerf, but we all knew that

Kratos is fine, he doesn't need a nerf. If people really are crying that much, he may be able to use a VERY slight AP nerf, but as I said, it's not needed.

Big Daddy's level 1 could use some kind of buff as well.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#35Majora999Posted 11/30/2012 4:12:39 PM
Charizard18 posted...
majora999 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
majora999 posted...
Charizard18 posted...

majora!!! Good to see you back.

I'm a tad back. I won't be talking much now that the game's out, but I'll pop in now and then. The only board I'm fully active on is PAStadium.

Well, it's still nice to see ya pop back in, even if not often. You were gone forever XD I might visit that forum though, I was looking through a while ago and it seems like a great place.

Also, did you know you were accused of being one of BigKahn's alts?

Really??? I'm the biggest anti-troll on the board!

Anyway, I moved around Oct. 27th and we just got our internet turned back on yesterday.

Yep, SmallSpock even went as far as making a "review" thread of te game and put bolded letters scattered throughout that spelled "I am majora999". I don't think it's true, but it's certainly weird. There was another confession thread and in it he also "confessed" to being you. lol.

And that makes sense, yesterday was the first time I saw you back on PSN in about a month.

Yeah, no. I don't troll unless it's with someone who knows me, and even then I don't often.

Forums = srsbzznis.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#36Charizard18Posted 11/30/2012 4:37:29 PM
majora999 posted...

Yeah, no. I don't troll unless it's with someone who knows me, and even then I don't often.

Forums = srsbzznis.

lol. Good. You're still you then.

Also these patch notes are interesting. Wasn't expecting some of it. Poor Sackboy :(
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar