Upcoming Patch Notes

#31NitebreakerPosted 11/30/2012 3:32:56 PM
Did I just read that Nariko is overpowered? Lol. The only overpowered characters are Sackboy, Sly, and to a lesser extent, Kratos. Sackboy has been properly dealt with, so now only Sly and Kratos are left.
---
PSN- Nitebreaker015
#32ZanooooPosted 11/30/2012 3:33:12 PM
kratosandzelos posted...
Sackboy was already a solid mid tier, now he's low mid at best. All because they listened to the people who whine about him on FFA (same people who spam one move). Heck, they didn't even nerf it the right way, all it neded was a time nerf, now they made it harder to even get a bar as SB, thus making him terrible.

This is just like when they nerfed Sentinels health because he was to hard for the online scrubs.

Buttfrustrated sackboy main confirmed,

also sent neeeded that health nerf, and he's still a solid character bro. He can make comebacks in xf3, infrit and other players have proved that.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#33ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/30/2012 3:33:46 PM
oshawott4ever posted...
Wow, why are they doing nerfs so soon? That's way to ****ing early.

It didn't take long for Sentinel to get nerfed in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Even the most competitive players will openly tell you that Sackboy is just shy of broken, there's no hidden math to that equation that hasn't been addressed yet. The community isn't going to suddenly discover something that makes them say "hey, Sackboy isn't even that good".

The sooner game balances happen, the better. I'm grateful that a modern day fighting game is even capable of patches, as opposed to what Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was.

And yes, I'll assume that you don't actually main Sackboy and that this isn't just you complaining because you can't get free wins anymore.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#34FurryyifferPosted 11/30/2012 3:35:54 PM
From what I've seen people are starting to learn how to deal with Raiden more, zam. He's not as powerful as people originally thought.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#35ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/30/2012 3:35:59 PM
Zanoooo posted...
kratosandzelos posted...
Sackboy was already a solid mid tier, now he's low mid at best. All because they listened to the people who whine about him on FFA (same people who spam one move). Heck, they didn't even nerf it the right way, all it neded was a time nerf, now they made it harder to even get a bar as SB, thus making him terrible.

This is just like when they nerfed Sentinels health because he was to hard for the online scrubs.

Buttfrustrated sackboy main confirmed,

also sent neeeded that health nerf, and he's still a solid character bro. He can make comebacks in xf3, infrit and other players have proved that.

---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#36kratosandzelosPosted 11/30/2012 3:36:25 PM
Ya, here's the thing blaze, I don't waste my time in the bad gameplay modes, I've fought good Sackboys, and destroyed them as my Raiden, The dude was never steller, and lots of characters had all the tools they needed to neutralize his gameplan. Numerous people who are good at this game agree with me, almost none of those people who use Gamefaqs btw, that SB wasn't anything special at all. Drakes, Raidens, E Coles, Jaks, just to name some of their character variety.

Maybe if you people learned not to run into his cake and punish Jam Session whenever he chose to use it, you'd see he has a terrible time reaching lvl 3 even now against anyone who doesn't just run into his sub par wall of tools.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#37Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 3:37:48 PM
finally i can mute people without pressing start midbattle.
#38blaze19_0XPosted 11/30/2012 3:39:00 PM(edited)
kratosandzelos posted...
Ya, here's the thing blaze, I don't waste my time in the bad gameplay modes, I've fought good Sackboys, and destroyed them as my Raiden, The dude was never steller, and lots of characters had all the tools they needed to neutralize his gameplan. Numerous people who are good at this game agree with me, almost none of those people who use Gamefaqs btw, that SB wasn't anything special at all. Drakes, Raidens, E Coles, Jaks, just to name some of their character variety.

Maybe if you people learned not to run into his cake and punish Jam Session whenever he chose to use it, you'd see he has a terrible time reaching lvl 3 even now against anyone who doesn't just run into his sub par wall of tools.

Are you even listening to what I'm saying?
I'm not talking about FFA or 2 vs 2. I'm talking about 1 vs 1.
He's the only chararacter that gets a win button in that mode at a mere 600AP.

---
#39kratosandzelosPosted 11/30/2012 3:38:07 PM
Lol, I main Raiden, Sir Dan, Dante and Jak, never touched SB since buying the game. Its cute you trolls can't understand simple logic.
---
#40da1on2Posted 11/30/2012 3:38:08 PM
Oh boo hoo. Now you'll actually have to be good with sackboy to use his beastly ass level 3 instead of just spamming.
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.