Upcoming Patch Notes

#41phil_hendriePosted 11/30/2012 3:39:03 PM(edited)
Nitebreaker posted...
Did I just read that Nariko is overpowered? Lol. The only overpowered characters are Sackboy, Sly, and to a lesser extent, Kratos. Sackboy has been properly dealt with, so now only Sly and Kratos are left.

Nariko>Sly except for their lvl 1, though Narikos is still pretty darn good! Shes basically Kratos+Raiden.
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#42Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 3:38:38 PM
Nitebreaker posted...
Did I just read that Nariko is overpowered? Lol. The only overpowered characters are Sackboy, Sly, and to a lesser extent, Kratos. Sackboy has been properly dealt with, so now only Sly and Kratos are left.

sly isnt even used very often.
#43ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/30/2012 3:38:57 PM
kratosandzelos posted...
Ya, here's the thing blaze, I don't waste my time in the bad gameplay modes, I've fought good Sackboys, and destroyed them as my Raiden, The dude was never steller, and lots of characters had all the tools they needed to neutralize his gameplan. Numerous people who are good at this game agree with me, almost none of those people who use Gamefaqs btw, that SB wasn't anything special at all. Drakes, Raidens, E Coles, Jaks, just to name some of their character variety.

Maybe if you people learned not to run into his cake and punish Jam Session whenever he chose to use it, you'd see he has a terrible time reaching lvl 3 even now against anyone who doesn't just run into his sub par wall of tools.

Sounds like the people you were playing were NOT good Sackboys, if they were using jam session when you're right in front of them
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#44SnovvbubPosted 11/30/2012 3:39:09 PM
Oddly large nerf because of people who refuse to adapt...

And no changes to the broken ranked -_-
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#45ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/30/2012 3:39:55 PM
kratosandzelos posted...
Lol, I main Raiden, Sir Dan, Dante and Jak, never touched SB since buying the game. Its cute you trolls can't understand simple logic.

The only one trolling this thread with their butthurt and elitism is you.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#46SnovvbubPosted 11/30/2012 3:40:34 PM
gameghy555 posted...
This is good, but only nerfing Sackboy? Kratos and Nariko and Raiden would like to have a word with SuperBot.

Why Nariko?

Did you just clump all the sword users together and call them OP?
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#47KitoroPosted 11/30/2012 3:40:35 PM
So basically the first patch translates to: "Screw Sackboy!"
#48CChoochPosted 11/30/2012 3:41:04 PM
They left him exactly the same, they just nerfed his AP gain and made it harder to get level 3.

He's still a good character. If you're good with him it shouldn't matter.
---
PSN: RadRed
#49ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/30/2012 3:41:45 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Oddly large nerf because of people who refuse to adapt...

And no changes to the broken ranked -_-

In case you missed, they fixed matchmaking so that blackbelts aren't going up against blue/green belts anymore. Technically, that's a change to ranked, though I'm not saying it isn't broken anymore.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#50kratosandzelosPosted 11/30/2012 3:44:04 PM
I'm not even butt hurt, why would I care if a character I don't main is nerfed. I'm simply stating that was a mistake.

Yes it was an auto win button, but I've never let them get close. Jam Session can be punished full screen into an easy 130 AP combo off dive kick.

I guess Ill never understand what people saw in him that made him OP because of the wahmbulance nerfing him though.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale