Upcoming Patch Notes

#91_Judge_GabranthPosted 12/1/2012 7:52:49 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
gameghy555 posted...
This is good, but only nerfing Sackboy? Kratos and Nariko and Raiden would like to have a word with SuperBot.

Theres nothing wrong with Kratos.

I havent fought enough Raidens to comment on him yet, though

Have you ever played FFA?
#92SoaD0031Posted 12/1/2012 7:54:59 AM
_Judge_Gabranth posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
gameghy555 posted...
This is good, but only nerfing Sackboy? Kratos and Nariko and Raiden would like to have a word with SuperBot.

There is literally no reason to use any move besides Square and forward Square with Kratos in FFA.

Anyways, I'm disappointed there is no word on 1v1 matchmaking. Superbot is trying to avoid the subject, which lowers my respect for them greatly. I would rather them say there are no plans for adding 1v1.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#93_Judge_GabranthPosted 12/1/2012 7:58:04 AM
SoaD0031 posted...
_Judge_Gabranth posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
gameghy555 posted...

There is literally no reason to use any move besides Square and forward Square with Kratos in FFA.

Anyways, I'm disappointed there is no word on 1v1 matchmaking. Superbot is trying to avoid the subject, which lowers my respect for them greatly. I would rather them say there are no plans for adding 1v1.

This game is too unbalanced for 1v1
#94StaticnovaPosted 12/1/2012 12:48:58 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Kratos, Nariko, Dante and so on are combo characters so if they hit you with a combo then yes there AP will gain fast.

But Nariko and Dante are dfferent to Kratos in terms of combos. Dante almost has to pull off decent combos to get sufficient AP, and Nariko combos naturally well, but she still has to combo to build good AP.

Kratos doesn't have as many options for combos; he mostly chains separate moves. The difference being that it's very rare I see a Kratos online that combos well. The problem? He still gets mad AP by doing very little compared to Nariko and Dante. Hell, a large amount of Kratos players nearly exclusively use Forward Square.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#95Tiger_Rage3007Posted 12/1/2012 1:07:11 PM
BOOOO! my main didn't get buffed and my worst match up didn't get nerfed!
---
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t149/willis6sic6/gameover.png