wait, so the final boss is literally the Fighting Polygon Team? LMAO

#1SneaselPosted 11/30/2012 5:23:22 PM
no, they're just coincidentally both fights against purple polygonal versions of the main cast!
---
'I am awesome and will make your sig awesome' - The Grammar Police01
Not changing this line until Modest Mouse gets some Rock Band DLC.
#2PyroSparkPosted 11/30/2012 5:25:08 PM
Another nod to smash. What's wrong with that?
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3AerodarPosted 11/30/2012 5:25:19 PM
Sneasel posted...
no, they're just coincidentally both fights against purple polygonal versions of the main cast!

One of the few things this game lacked was story. The final boss is a complete joke however the gameplay/online play is where the game shines.
---
"It is what it is."
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 11/30/2012 5:27:34 PM
Its a fighting game not an RPG game. They're not gonna give every character a 20 minute long video. Plus, Smash didn't have any videos did it? (In arcade mode).
#5vital_tundraPosted 11/30/2012 5:28:21 PM
The only thing I wish was that there would be Polygon alts for all the characters... :(
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#6AerodarPosted 11/30/2012 5:29:24 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Its a fighting game not an RPG game. They're not gonna give every character a 20 minute long video. Plus, Smash didn't have any videos did it? (In arcade mode).

I agree, but the arcade reminded me of Soul Calibur where there were just pictures and then voice acting. Smash is a different game on it's own, and did however have subspace that had somewhat of a story.
---
"It is what it is."
#7AerodarPosted 11/30/2012 5:30:06 PM
Aerodar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

I agree, but the arcade reminded me of Soul Calibur where there were just pictures and then voice acting. Smash is a different game on it's own, and did however have subspace that had somewhat of a story.

Oh and the Rpg thing, well there are barely any which PS needs to make more of so i wish i could play a new RPG that wasn't some sort of shooter :/
---
"It is what it is."
#8Taurus910Posted 12/3/2012 7:22:48 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Its a fighting game not an RPG game..

I consider it a role-playing game. Today you'll be playing the part of a pinata.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
I can't barrel roll away from who I am...
#9CyborgTwentyPosted 12/3/2012 7:27:56 AM
polygon man was several years earlier created then smash bros 64 / fighting polygon team.
#10wwinterj25Posted 12/3/2012 7:35:24 AM
vital_tundra posted...
The only thing I wish was that there would be Polygon alts for all the characters... :(

I agree with this.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj