why did they nerf sackboy but leave kratos?

#21phil_hendriePosted 11/30/2012 11:37:59 PM
Look at HOW they nerfed Sackboy. All they did was raise his AP costs...trusts me there is going to be a patch that involves his moves and kratos', just not after 2 weeks.
Honestly im surprised and proud this patch came out. Why not do that(inc AP costs) if theyre going to do it anyway, but they havent figured out how to patch SB's moves yet.
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#22Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 11:43:14 PM
Leagult posted...
Because his supers are terrible. He's only good in timed matches where forward square can waste alot of players time.

his level 1 maybe but his other two supers are beast.
#23holysquidPosted 11/30/2012 11:44:20 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
pixel378 posted...
Because contrary to popular belief, Kratos is really not that great.

LOL kratos isnt good? are YOU on drugs?

---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#24metroid compositePosted 11/30/2012 11:51:08 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
if they nerf anyone else you can be sure itll be kratos.

Will it?

Like...last I looked there weren't any Kratoses in the FFA top 10 leaderboard for season 1, and Kratos was...considered good in 1v1, but hadn't been winning 1v1 tournaments.

Wouldn't surprise me if Kratos was the next character to change, just because so many people whine about him, but then again, wouldn't surprise me if someone else changed first.
---
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
#25doraemonllh1989Posted 11/30/2012 11:52:10 PM
pipo_snake_jc3 posted...
Kratos is only a problem if you have no clue at all how to block.

Try that on a 2v2 or free for all matches
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#26Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 11:53:37 PM
metroid composite posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
if they nerf anyone else you can be sure itll be kratos.

Will it?

Like...last I looked there weren't any Kratoses in the FFA top 10 leaderboard for season 1, and Kratos was...considered good in 1v1, but hadn't been winning 1v1 tournaments.

Wouldn't surprise me if Kratos was the next character to change, just because so many people whine about him, but then again, wouldn't surprise me if someone else changed first.

so? thats them. kratos steamrolls people.
#27Olan17VPosted 11/30/2012 11:55:40 PM
All Kratos needs is his --> + [ ] move adjusted. Its got ridiculous range, it tracks player, it gives large amount of AP,has no cooldown and it sends player flying away.

- If you block, Kratos player will just continue doing it till you drop guard (and gain AP anyways)

- if you jump, Kratos player will do it and catch you mid air (even if he's on the ground).

- If you roll, Kratos player will turn 180 and catch you while you're still recovering from roll.

- If you counter (Raiden / Dante / Heihachi etc.), Kratos player will be stunned at a safe distance.

- If you get hit by it, you'll get hit by it again while still recovering in the air from the first.

It's just ridiculous. Even noob players can be quite a menace by just spamming that.
---
"I'll make my own FFVIII CGI movie, with blackjack and hookers!"
#28WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 11/30/2012 11:57:46 PM
pixel378 posted...
Because contrary to popular belief, Kratos is really not that great.

Most delusional thing I've read on this board.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#29MegaWentEvilPosted 12/1/2012 12:20:00 AM
xKazerux, DON'T USE RAPE AS A SLANG? Do you know how many rape victims cry when they read you using it in vain?
---
The chosen one.
#30LordMePosted 12/1/2012 12:21:31 AM
Kratos is great at getting AP... But what then?

lvl1, ROLL, easy evasion.
lvl2, his best, and is tricky to get around.

And he is the only character in the game with a lvl3 WORSE then Raiden's... Kratos' lvl3 has got to be the worst in the entire game. It's slow and easy to evade, with a massive ammount of punishment frames on EACH attack.