How is this game in your honest opinion?

#11RocketJessPosted 12/1/2012 1:06:48 AM
Grug16 posted...
1 - 10 scales are pretty poor, as there isn't enough distinction between values. What's the difference between a 5 and a 6, for example?

1-5 scale is better.

Scale of 10 - 1-5 are negative, 6-10 are positive. So 5 is "mediocre, so it's not really worth playing" and 6 is "mediocre, but with a few good things about it". At least that's how I'd score it.
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#12Q_BlahPosted 12/1/2012 1:14:42 AM
9 because it could've used a bit more characters.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#13Wario_manPosted 12/1/2012 1:14:50 AM
7 better than I thought but still room to improve.
---
100/100 Death_Ballad points
#14UberSweetPosted 12/1/2012 1:22:13 AM
8/10

This game is not better than Melee, but it is better than Brawl. It's a bunch of fun, but imbalanced and lacks a little depth.
---
Gots Nothings.
#15ymdasePosted 12/1/2012 1:28:24 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
10! better than smash

this
#16Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 12/1/2012 1:29:02 AM
I give it a 9/10.

The game is real fun, and to me, almost each character is fun to play as, the levels are fun to with the Mash-Ups. True it could use a bit more work, but really, it's not perfect, and what game is?, Nothing if perfect, and roster is decent for a first game, when you add in the fact we're getting Kat and that Starhawk guy soon, which brings it to 22, technically fulfilling it's thing of "20+ Characters".
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#17CulexorPosted 12/1/2012 1:42:31 AM
Lmao, I am laughing at the people that clearly think that this game is better than Brawl. Without Brawl, this game wouldn't even exist.

Sure, the gameplay is okay, but, its could have been better.
They could at least make a better combo system, since some moves can launch your opponent in the air, you should be able to simply hold up to continue into an air combo.
Also, you should be able to also sidestep.
---
"Super Mario: he runs like dumb ass, and jumps like moron!" PSN: Neo Culexor
#18UberSweetPosted 12/1/2012 1:46:35 AM
Last time I checked, Brawl barely has combos. Melee does. Brawl is a sad excuse for a fighting game. 4n00bsonly
---
Gots Nothings.
#19CulexorPosted 12/1/2012 1:57:59 AM
How is Brawl for "noobs" when it clearly came out first.
Very simple concept, knock your opponent out of the arena.
How is that "newbish"?

Its like playing "King of the Hill". Stay on the hill keep everyone else off. Simple as that.
---
"Super Mario: he runs like dumb ass, and jumps like moron!" PSN: Neo Culexor
#20Grug16Posted 12/1/2012 1:59:33 AM
RocketJess posted...
Grug16 posted...
1 - 10 scales are pretty poor, as there isn't enough distinction between values. What's the difference between a 5 and a 6, for example?

1-5 scale is better.

Scale of 10 - 1-5 are negative, 6-10 are positive. So 5 is "mediocre, so it's not really worth playing" and 6 is "mediocre, but with a few good things about it". At least that's how I'd score it.

So half of the values mean the same thing, hence why it's a lousy scale. The way I've seen it is:

1 - Absolute Garbage. A stain on the gaming landscape.
2 - Good ideas but heavily flawed.
3 - A functional and fun title that doesn't do anything new or exceptional.
4 - Ambitious and impressive game held back by some notable flaws.
5 - An impressive game that succeeds in all its goals.