How is this game in your honest opinion?

#21Chzrm3Posted 12/1/2012 1:01:35 AM

I wouldn't say better than Smash - melee will always be the best game evarrrrrrr, but I definitely prefer it to Brawl and it's everything I hoped it'd be, and then some. : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#22Gold25onePosted 12/1/2012 1:02:10 AM
8/10 smash is still better
#23DirtyToenailsPosted 12/1/2012 1:03:57 AM
Culexor posted...
Lmao, I am laughing at the people that clearly think that this game is better than Brawl. Without Brawl, this game wouldn't even exist.

Sure, the gameplay is okay, but, its could have been better.
They could at least make a better combo system, since some moves can launch your opponent in the air, you should be able to simply hold up to continue into an air combo.
Also, you should be able to also sidestep.

I'm speechless...
#24UberSweetPosted 12/1/2012 1:04:24 AM
Culexor posted...
How is Brawl for "noobs" when it clearly came out first.
Very simple concept, knock your opponent out of the arena.
How is that "newbish"?

Its like playing "King of the Hill". Stay on the hill keep everyone else off. Simple as that.

I know, that's what makes Melee so wonderful. Brawl poops on everything that came before it. TRIPPING?! oklolzpeacen00bgame
---
Gots Nothings.
#25KillDozer123Posted 12/1/2012 1:04:24 AM
Well, I think this poll makes it clear....the haters are meerly an extremely vocal minority.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#26Chzrm3Posted 12/1/2012 1:07:19 AM
Culexor posted...
Lmao, I am laughing at the people that clearly think that this game is better than Brawl. Without Brawl, this game wouldn't even exist.

They're saying Smash. That could also mean Melee or even the n64 version - without knowing their frame of reference, it's kinda hard to laugh at them.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#27Wario_manPosted 12/1/2012 1:17:10 AM
UberSweet posted...
Culexor posted...
How is Brawl for "noobs" when it clearly came out first.
Very simple concept, knock your opponent out of the arena.
How is that "newbish"?

Its like playing "King of the Hill". Stay on the hill keep everyone else off. Simple as that.

I know, that's what makes Melee so wonderful. Brawl poops on everything that came before it. TRIPPING?! oklolzpeacen00bgame

Good thing the Wii is easy as Hell to hack and Brawl just as easy to fix.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#28UberSweetPosted 12/1/2012 1:20:00 AM
True, but Brawl still sucks. It needed a dev team to change everything to how it functioned before. That's all I'm saying! It's garbage. Waste. Trash. Useless. A downgrade. A fool's game.

Defender's of Brawl have zero concept of what makes a truly compelling fighting game.
---
Gots Nothings.
#29liamx2000Posted 12/1/2012 1:24:27 AM
UberSweet posted...
True, but Brawl still sucks. It needed a dev team to change everything to how it functioned before. That's all I'm saying! It's garbage. Waste. Trash. Useless. A downgrade. A fool's game.

Defender's of Brawl have zero concept of what makes a truly compelling fighting game.

In your opinion
#30UberSweetPosted 12/1/2012 1:26:18 AM
Limited strategy, few to no combos, and tripping make a good fighting game?
---
Gots Nothings.