Next patch wishlist.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 12/1/2012 12:40:13 AM
-1 vs 1 matchmaking/1 vs 1 ranked

Enough said. Highly demanded feature.

-Timed+Stock/Kill limit

I still believe this is the ideal mode, it's technically how it's always been done in Smash and just about every traditional fighter

-Friendly fire option for teams

As of now camping and "chaos" characters are far too strong in teams because they can spam to their heart's content mindlessly without ever having to worry about hitting their partners. It's just not ideal. Teams with friendly fire on would take much more skill to play and it's how it's always been done in Smash because of this.

-Local players you play with should be able to gain experience as well, not just player 1 (heard this is still an issue).
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 12/1/2012 12:42:10 AM
nerf kratos to hell, nerf nathan drakes level 1, add 1v1 unranked
#3holysquidPosted 12/1/2012 12:44:51 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
nerf kratos to hell, nerf nathan drakes level 1, add 1v1 unranked

There's nothing wrong with Drake's level 1..
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#4GAME_SOCIETYPosted 12/1/2012 12:45:34 AM
giving us the pre-order costumes which we payed for !!!! -.-
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#5Chzrm3Posted 12/1/2012 12:49:07 AM
Friendly fire would be an awesome option, but I have a feeling Superbot won't make it the default option for 2 v 2 ranked, which sadly means belts in 2 v 2 still won't mean what they should. =(

I'd really love for 2 v 2 ranked to be fiercely competitive. Don't get me wrong, I had a ton of awesome matches with my brother tonight, but I can't help but feel that it'd be more fun for everyone if Sackboy/Nate/Ratchet couldn't just shoot bombs at their partners without repercussions.

Oh yeah, and letting local players get exp would be amazing. : D My poor brother, his Toro is only at like level 50. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6Charizard18Posted 12/1/2012 1:01:13 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
Friendly fire would be an awesome option, but I have a feeling Superbot won't make it the default option for 2 v 2 ranked, which sadly means belts in 2 v 2 still won't mean what they should. =(

I'd really love for 2 v 2 ranked to be fiercely competitive. Don't get me wrong, I had a ton of awesome matches with my brother tonight, but I can't help but feel that it'd be more fun for everyone if Sackboy/Nate/Ratchet couldn't just shoot bombs at their partners without repercussions.

Oh yeah, and letting local players get exp would be amazing. : D My poor brother, his Toro is only at like level 50. XD

TORO!!! :D
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#7Chzrm3Posted 12/1/2012 1:03:29 AM
Charizard18 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

TORO!!! :D

: D Yeah. I let him play tonight on my controller, because Toro was only on 20 before. He unlocked some awesome stuff for him.

It's a shame he can't actually use that stuff unless he's on player 1. I wish the settings stayed for every controller. I mean, if I want heihachi's taunt to be laugh, why doesn't my guest also get that?

Q_Q
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#8Joey2coolPosted 12/1/2012 1:08:14 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
nerf nathan drakes level 1

wat
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart for PSASBR -- # of people who agree: 1,061,384
#9Grug16Posted 12/1/2012 1:08:41 AM
I also wish local players could gain XP, and that customization wasremembered for all players and not just p1. I want my Heihachi laugh!

1v1 matchmaking would be nice. Wouldn't necessarily need a ladder, but would be awesome for PUBs.

I don't understand the wish for friendly fire. Too much synergy in 2v2?
#10VisualPendulumPosted 12/1/2012 1:14:29 AM
Fix that delayed respawn. Tired of not respawning while the clock ticks down. I was expecting to see people asking for a Jak buff.