If they nhad the Spyro from GBA with those insane Air Combos...

#1doshikuPosted 12/1/2012 7:32:39 AM
OMG! WOULD BE DOPE AF
---
Shofu Tha Beatdown. PSN: Doshiku. Playstation all stars ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. Level 999 Nariko, no one else matters except Kat
#2-BrokenSpiral-Posted 12/1/2012 7:52:45 AM
his Dawn of the Dragon combos were great. So much potential if they used his Legends moveset
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#3NDgamer1122Posted 12/1/2012 7:59:37 AM
I'd like a nice combination of both. I've never played the LoS games, but I know they are action games with a lot of moves.

Maybe square could be his horns/melee and charge attack, circle could be his elemental breath attacks, and triangle can be whatever other odd attacks they can put in, like spitting rocks. Maybe he could even have assists from his friends from Spyro 3.
#4-BrokenSpiral-Posted 12/1/2012 8:12:27 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
I'd like a nice combination of both. I've never played the LoS games, but I know they are action games with a lot of moves.

Maybe square could be his horns/melee and charge attack, circle could be his elemental breath attacks, and triangle can be whatever other odd attacks they can put in, like spitting rocks. Maybe he could even have assists from his friends from Spyro 3.

if he had his elemental breath attacks, I'd like a few, both aerial and ground, to be his secondary breath abilities since they were cool. Like turning his tail into ice and slashing at the enemy from TEN, a full body charge cloaked in fire from DotD, spinning around to make an electric tornado, turning into a spiky earth ball and charging at high speeds..So much potential. Maybe they could even incorporate his ability to slow down time, or one of his supers paying homage to the classics through giving him super flight, super charge, and super fireball for a period of time. Summoning his friends would be a nice touch as well. Hunter, Cynder, Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, and all the others. then there's Dark Spyro.

With the original games, the Legends, the handhelds, Skylanders, and A Hero's Tail, he could be an amazing character visually. The only problem is choosing what to use from the myriad of options
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#5dwill91Posted 12/1/2012 9:32:12 AM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

if he had his elemental breath attacks, I'd like a few, both aerial and ground, to be his secondary breath abilities since they were cool. Like turning his tail into ice and slashing at the enemy from TEN, a full body charge cloaked in fire from DotD, spinning around to make an electric tornado, turning into a spiky earth ball and charging at high speeds..So much potential. Maybe they could even incorporate his ability to slow down time, or one of his supers paying homage to the classics through giving him super flight, super charge, and super fireball for a period of time. Summoning his friends would be a nice touch as well. Hunter, Cynder, Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, and all the others. then there's Dark Spyro.

With the original games, the Legends, the handhelds, Skylanders, and A Hero's Tail, he could be an amazing character visually. The only problem is choosing what to use from the myriad of options

Legends spyro as his main, Skylanders alt1, classic alt3 makes sense
---
PSN:dwill91
"Ask not for pity from Dark Phoenix, my love. There is none in her."
#6NewMoonShadowPosted 12/1/2012 9:35:52 AM
dwill91 posted...
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

I think it's a given his Skylanders form would be the primary one. They've never made a game of this nature where they've chosen an older version of a character over the newest one. Even Smash Bros. uses whatever design was the newest one used.
#7doshiku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:53:25 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
dwill91 posted...
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

I think it's a given his Skylanders form would be the primary one. They've never made a game of this nature where they've chosen an older version of a character over the newest one. Even Smash Bros. uses whatever design was the newest one used.

Design, yes you're right. MOVES? Up for grabs
---
Shofu Tha Beatdown. PSN: Doshiku. Playstation all stars ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. Level 999 Nariko, no one else matters except Kat