how well do you guys take losing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. how well do you guys take losing?
4 years ago#1
Well ive been seeing crazy topics on here about how people complain or ragequit about people and characters (a certain topic i recently seen) and i wanna know how do you guys take losing? Do you get mad and leave or take the beating like a man/woman and be proud of you effort?
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
4 years ago#2
I take it like a man. You expect to loose when learning a character. Win or loose you get nothing really so I don't mind either way. It's even better if I'm getting my ass handed to me by a Fat Princess player or Toro as they are weak characters so I think "well played" to folk who can dominate with them. They deserve that win.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
4 years ago#3
I usually get miffed if I lose with my main to one of the characters most claimed to be OP, like Raiden or Kratos. However, if I am picking up a new character, I accept loss much better.
4 years ago#4
Losing is fine until you feel you've mastered a character. Then, rage against the dying of the light.
4 years ago#5
I usually don't mind losing, I mean, It is a game after all, I usually only get mad if I lose to a Spammer/Cheap Player, Or if I'm targeted all the time cause I'm Toro, Seriously, I was in 1 match once, where A Raiden (Or Dante, Forgot which) wouldn't leave me the freak alone >_>.
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
4 years ago#6
That was a great post. People on here need to learn that from you lol...like they always say, "no pain, no gain"...you can learn how to be a better player by learning from your mistakes...
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
4 years ago#7
The only time I get upset about losing is if I know I could have won i.e. not watching their meter, not punishing mistakes, falling for stupid tactics and not doing anything about it. Got no one to get mad at but me.
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Infamous 2
4 years ago#8
jowephocks posted...
Losing is fine until you feel you've mastered a character. Then, rage against the dying of the light.

Ha, this is the first I ever heard someone quote a poem on gfaqs. kudos
I'm not here to tell you about Jesus. You already know about Jesus. He either lives in your heart or he doesn't.-Don
- PSN: geezuschryste
4 years ago#9
All losers eventually become winners so...its no big deal..play and learn..
4 years ago#10
I lose quite a lot these days

due to

Local team players = its kinda unfair to be honest,since they can coordinate well

Dual Evil Cole spammers = firebird spam

Teammate disconnected

Got gang up
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. how well do you guys take losing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived