how well do you guys take losing?

#51Canuckian3kPosted 12/1/2012 3:12:38 PM
It depends how I lose. If someone that's pretty bad wins because of a level 3 at the end, it's pretty frustrating
#52SeraphinEvelesPosted 12/1/2012 3:34:47 PM
take it like a man. it's not about winning or losing, it's about the fun of playing with friends.
---
Currently Playing - - Well, Just Check My Backloggery:
http://www.backloggery.com/seraphin_eveles
#53LluaZargPosted 12/1/2012 3:38:38 PM
When I lose against good opponents, I respect them for being awesome. Afterwards I get the urge to fight them again to get better and try to beat them. If I lose against bad opponents it's usually because of bad luck and I take it like a man.
#54Gamerater66Posted 12/1/2012 3:43:48 PM
I never cry when I lose, even in the hardest situations.
#55TheNardDogPosted 12/1/2012 3:44:03 PM
I don't take it well, honestly. When I'm playing with friends I'll hold back the hate, the fact I'm having fun playing with people I know helps. I get pretty pissed off whenever I lose a match with people I don't know (you guys count as people I know). Basically, to convince myself I don't suck I have to win like, 3, 4 maybe even 5 online matches in a row without losing before turning off my game. Though when I say someone's over powered, I actually mean it. I get pissed at Raiden and Kratos, those guys are just spammers, but i know I can practice to beat them. The only one I've ever come really close to quitting with was Sackboy, I did once or twice before, but not now. That level 3 super pisses me off. I hate losing so much knowing skill isn't in the equation. It's definitely BS there's a definite 6 kills, maybe more. Sure you can stop him by stopping him from getting it, but he's average, and then some, so that shouldn't happen.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#56Flownaway86Posted 12/1/2012 3:46:29 PM
This game is so fun that I don't care if I end up being first or last. It's actually the first fighting game to make me feel that way so I guess they made this game almost perfectly.