how well do you guys take losing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. how well do you guys take losing?
4 years ago#51
It depends how I lose. If someone that's pretty bad wins because of a level 3 at the end, it's pretty frustrating
4 years ago#52
take it like a man. it's not about winning or losing, it's about the fun of playing with friends.
Currently Playing - - Well, Just Check My Backloggery:
http://www.backloggery.com/seraphin_eveles
4 years ago#53
When I lose against good opponents, I respect them for being awesome. Afterwards I get the urge to fight them again to get better and try to beat them. If I lose against bad opponents it's usually because of bad luck and I take it like a man.
4 years ago#54
I never cry when I lose, even in the hardest situations.
4 years ago#55
I don't take it well, honestly. When I'm playing with friends I'll hold back the hate, the fact I'm having fun playing with people I know helps. I get pretty pissed off whenever I lose a match with people I don't know (you guys count as people I know). Basically, to convince myself I don't suck I have to win like, 3, 4 maybe even 5 online matches in a row without losing before turning off my game. Though when I say someone's over powered, I actually mean it. I get pissed at Raiden and Kratos, those guys are just spammers, but i know I can practice to beat them. The only one I've ever come really close to quitting with was Sackboy, I did once or twice before, but not now. That level 3 super pisses me off. I hate losing so much knowing skill isn't in the equation. It's definitely BS there's a definite 6 kills, maybe more. Sure you can stop him by stopping him from getting it, but he's average, and then some, so that shouldn't happen.
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
4 years ago#56
This game is so fun that I don't care if I end up being first or last. It's actually the first fighting game to make me feel that way so I guess they made this game almost perfectly.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. how well do you guys take losing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived