When will fighting game makers learn about online disconnects its this simple

#1SuddenEmotionPosted 12/1/2012 12:14:54 PM
You disconnect you lose, and the other person wins I've been saying this for the past 7-8 years when online finally took off.

This actually goes for ALL online games.

Who cares if the scrub has a bad internet connection he can take his loss if he cant afford being able to have a constant connection.

I dont even have the game yet but i doubt ill get it now.
---
"My skill level is directly proportional to my THC level"
#2Camjo_ZPosted 12/1/2012 12:18:15 PM
Might be a good idea, except the netcode for this game sucks right now so tons of people would be getting losses from disconnects that aren't their fault. I've been playing games like Ratchet FFA and Counter-Strike: GO flawlessly online, but PSASBR randomly disconnects me all the time.
#3SoaD0031Posted 12/1/2012 12:23:21 PM
Mortal Kombat does this.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#4PyroSparkPosted 12/1/2012 12:24:13 PM
SoaD0031 posted...
Mortal Kombat does this.

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, does this.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5furygodsPosted 12/1/2012 12:33:50 PM
Camjo_Z posted...
Might be a good idea, except the netcode for this game sucks right now so tons of people would be getting losses from disconnects that aren't their fault. I've been playing games like Ratchet FFA and Counter-Strike: GO flawlessly online, but PSASBR randomly disconnects me all the time.

It really doesn't matter whether or not it is there fault or not. It is a necessary evil in order to preserve the good of the community.
---
School Days HQ: One of the best animated visual novels ever.
Shiny Days: Mediocre at best but Setsuna is adorable <3
#6pixel378Posted 12/1/2012 12:39:31 PM
You can't do this until you've fixed some bugs (Getting the wrong character, people being invisible.)
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#7Chzrm3Posted 12/1/2012 12:39:38 PM
I agree. Regardless of the reason, if you dc you get a loss. These ragequitters are so obnoxious.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#8DHG_SweepPosted 12/1/2012 12:50:41 PM
SuddenEmotion posted...

Who cares if the scrub has a bad internet connection he can take his loss if he cant afford being able to have a constant connection.

You sound like a douche.
---
Anderson Silva P4P #1 and GOAT
#9chiefofsb78Posted 12/1/2012 12:58:45 PM
theres quit a few games that already does this you even get tagged so other players know you dc alot
#10StaticnovaPosted 12/1/2012 1:03:55 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
SuddenEmotion posted...

You sound like a douche.

---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars