characters that need a big nerf

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 12/1/2012 8:21:24 PM(edited)
Nathan Drake for the love of god
Raiden, his ap gain on aerial attacks is ridiculous for how good his supers are, seriously like 100+ just for spamming square in the air? give me a damn break
Kratos his forward square is still broken since beta
Sly but to a lesser degree, just his level 1 needs some tweaks, make it slower so you can react to it to compensate for the stealth, but keep the long range of it
Sweet tooths level 1 seems a bit overtuned, and his lvl2 is still useless, so his supers need fixing badly, nerf lvl1 ive seen it hit things after being interupted its ridiculous and GREATLY buff the blast radius of his lvl2
Dante needs a big buff but they need to remove his infinity chains and broken **** after buffing him, when you have a character that sucks, but is only good when a player is exploiting something accidentally put into the game you know the character needs some work.

thats all ive got right now.
#28f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 12/1/2012 8:21:34 PM
nerf everything
#3T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/1/2012 8:22:36 PM
The only thing I would change on Drake is have a cooldown on his barrels or something. But even still its not a big deal imo.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#4Flare1721Posted 12/1/2012 8:25:15 PM(edited)
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Raiden, his ap gain on aerial attacks is ridiculous for how good his supers are, seriously like 100+ just for spamming square in the air? give me a damn break
Sly but to a lesser degree, just his level 1 needs some tweaks, make it slower so you can react to it to compensate for the stealth, but keep the long range of it
Sweet tooths level 1 seems a bit overtuned, and his lvl2 is still useless, so his supers need fixing badly, nerf lvl1 ive seen it hit things after being interupted its ridiculous and GREATLY buff the blast radius of his lvl2
Dante needs a big buff but they need to remove his infinity chains and broken **** after buffing him

Drake not so much.
Raiden- I must be using the right characters because i dont have problems with him
Kratos_ Would be nice if his AP gain dropped a tad/reach was lowered.
Sly- When you get to a corner and he can spam attack you for like 10 times? Idk maybe I suck at being in a corner. Level 1 maybe less range or a tad slower. You want some skill to dodge it obviously
Sweettooth is fine for lvl 1. Level 2 maybe if he shot out a bunch of little rockets that spammed the stage.
Dante needs a buff? He plays fine the way he is.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:25:36 PM
i almost forgot ratchet's level 1 needs to end faster so you cant just no-skill it on recovering targets
#6Parukia256Posted 12/1/2012 8:26:05 PM
Players that need to adapt:

You.
---
Love like winter.
#7MajesticFerretPosted 12/1/2012 8:27:01 PM
Sweet Tooth? A nerf?

Lol... That lv. 1 is all he has going for him and there isn't enough patches on the planet to make his lv. 2 viable unless they completely and utterly change how it works.

The explosion radius of the missile is irrelevant, it's the fact that it's slow, easily air dodgable, and all this leaves him vulnerable to being supered himself is what makes it suck.

Not only does ST's lv. 2 sometimes not get you a kill, but it sometimes results in you being killed. They'd have to do a whole lot more than "make the explosion a bit bigger" to make it worth damn unless they made the explosion stupidly big, which might break it.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#8Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:28:32 PM(edited)
Flare1721 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Dante needs a big buff but they need to remove his infinity chains and broken **** after buffing him

Drake not so much.
Raiden- I must be using the right characters because i dont have problems with him
Kratos_ Would be nice if his AP gain dropped a tad/reach was lowered.
Sly- When you get to a corner and he can spam attack you for like 10 times? Idk maybe I suck at being in a corner. Level 1 maybe less range or a tad slower. You want some skill to dodge it obviously
Sweettooth is fine for lvl 1. Level 2 maybe if he shot out a bunch of little rockets that spammed the stage.
Dante needs a buff? He plays fine the way he is.

hey thats a good idea, sweet tooths level 2 should shoot out multiple rockets with a homing effect and then let you go back to controlling sweet tooth right after the animation. its a bit close to dan's level 2 but it sounds better than whatever it is he has now.
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 12/1/2012 8:27:53 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i almost forgot ratchet's level 1 needs to end faster so you cant just no-skill it on recovering targets

Then how will he combo into his super? Its not easy to suck people in. Most characters who can combo into their supers have it much easier. That is IF you are going against someone who is aware of the Suck Cannon Super thing.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#10Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:29:07 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Then how will he combo into his super? Its not easy to suck people in. Most characters who can combo into their supers have it much easier. That is IF you are going against someone who is aware of the Suck Cannon Super thing.

he doesnt need to. jak cant combo into his super and it doesnt even last half the time that ratchets level 1 does.