Gamefaqs PSASBR Favorites: Day 2: Items

#1PirateKing290Posted 12/2/2012 1:01:48 AM
Day 1: Stages- San Francisco

Yeah, no poll for this one. There's alot of items in the game, some ranging from awesome to not so awesome. Ill keep track of which ones get the most likes.

Personally Im going with the leech beam.
---
Currently Let's Playing Playing on Youtube: Pokemon Volt White Nuzlocke, DBZ RB2, Paper Mario TTYD
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#2pixel378Posted 12/2/2012 1:09:45 AM
I like that melon thing. The freeze missile is great too but sort of breaks the game competitively as it gives way to free super kills, and negates the ability to hold l1 to stay on the ground.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#3T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/2/2012 1:12:04 AM
Gravity Shield
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#4MajesticFerretPosted 12/2/2012 1:30:44 AM
The force field from Wipeout that makes you immune to damage is OP and requires no skill to kick ass with. Not sure if it makes you immune to supers, but either way, if nothing hurts you or staggers you, you shouldn't be getting hit by anything less than Lv. 2's.

That being said, my favorite is those 2 satellite lazers that spin around and shoot lazer beams. Not too broken and pretty fun to use.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#5holysquidPosted 12/2/2012 1:32:22 AM
Sackbot.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#6T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/2/2012 1:32:29 AM
MajesticFerret posted...
The force field from Wipeout that makes you immune to damage is OP and requires no skill to kick ass with. Not sure if it makes you immune to supers, but either way, if nothing hurts you or staggers you, you shouldn't be getting hit by anything less than Lv. 2's.

That being said, my favorite is those 2 satellite lazers that spin around and shoot lazer beams. Not too broken and pretty fun to use.

It does.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#7holysquidPosted 12/2/2012 1:32:48 AM
MajesticFerret posted...

I believe if a super hits you when you have the shield, the shield breaks.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#8DirtyToenailsPosted 12/2/2012 1:36:13 AM
holysquid posted...
Sackbot.

GOD that item is so aggravating when they hit you with it.

Favorite item are the the two lasers that shoot when you attack. I call them Options (like from Gradius and R-Type) but I don't know what they actually are. It builds so much meter and lets you combo for days with that small hitstun.
#9LluaZargPosted 12/2/2012 8:58:14 AM
I like the RPG-7. I just love blowing AP out of opponents
#10dude_meister512Posted 12/2/2012 8:59:48 AM
Baumusu's Axe. So much AP gain.