will the ICO guy make in? or and Final Fantisy characters?

#1shads3055Posted 12/2/2012 8:41:21 AM
i dont understand why they arent.. this is odd. and seems like bad marketing
#2xdifferentxPosted 12/2/2012 8:44:12 AM
I'd rather have Wander instead of Ico.. I can imagine a badass demon transformation for lvl3 super.
#3TaizukuPosted 12/2/2012 8:45:33 AM
I usually find these kinds of topics humorous, but really TC? Fantisy?
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#4Tobi011Posted 12/2/2012 8:45:36 AM
They either wanted to wait for a sequel or DLC. Also I have no idea why that would be bad marketing or odd.
#5Haku125Posted 12/2/2012 8:46:09 AM
Final fantasy is a third party franchise. Its not really superbots fault if they arent in.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#6CharactdurrPosted 12/2/2012 8:49:23 AM
Both studios said no when SuperBot (makers of PSABR) asked, or when fans askd.

The Ico studio (I forget its name) doesn't want its characters in a brawler or fighting game, and the Square Enix (Final Fantasy makers) didn't want to give their characters to a game they weren't sure would be successful.
---
PSN: MarkoKri
#7shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 8:50:43 AM
i agree. its odd because the choices the 20 fighters are good. but u didnt need evil cole seprate could have made him in the same as cole. just choes evil or not. final fantisy and ico are classic games from sony days, so is resident evil but they dont put them in.. its just very dumb if i was the guy who was making the game my first question would be where are they?

i realy doubt we will see ps all stars 2.. it would be nice as a ps4 launch release but if it doesnt have more then 20 fighters it will be a flop.. so i think this is a 1 time game for this game.

its fun and great so far just odd u leave out a few classic classic fighters. and then putt in random new ones like new dante, (wtf no snake) just odd

oh well
#8xdifferentxPosted 12/2/2012 8:53:43 AM
just because the games were originally on the ps1 doesnt mean sony has the rights to the characters, sony got paid for royalty and that's it.