so after trying every character....

#1jdw1005Posted 12/2/2012 9:26:42 AM
it turn out i'm best with Radec, but only when i keep switching from close range to long range. people don't expect that with Radec so it gives me an edge slightly.

anyone else have to go through with every character to decide which they like most.
---
Get Sonic and Sega Racing people. It's a great game for all Sega Vets. - Nexuskeyblade add if you play
#2-BrokenSpiral-Posted 12/2/2012 9:27:33 AM
nope. I love Ape Escape, the Jaks, and Medievil, so my mains were set once they were announced
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#3NarrasandPosted 12/2/2012 9:27:59 AM
I mained Heihachi most of the time but I think I do best with Raiden or Spike after trying everyone.
#4wwinterj25Posted 12/2/2012 9:32:21 AM
I main Heihachi but have been going through each character now and then. I find I'm good with Evil Cole but still need practice and Ratchet is quite good with his level 1 super.
I've not tried Spike and don't bother with Fat Princess as the characters seem meh to me and I had enough of playing as Fat princess in the beta. I do need to find another character to "main" as I want the unlocks and don't always win with Heihachi although I do come a good second.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 12/2/2012 9:37:12 AM
My mains are from my favorite games. Some that I really wanted to use a lot, like Spike, ended up being kinda pushed aside, since his supers aren't great. I still use Sly, Jak, Ratchet, and FP a lot though.

I actually still haven't played as every character.
---
'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava flava for my people people!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus