Just met a double team of Jaks. ( high purple 2v2 )

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just met a double team of Jaks. ( high purple 2v2 )
4 years ago#1
And I must say.. Damn I have misjudged that character :E. DAT MOBILITY, it was almost impossible to catch them in a combo as dante, guess Ill have to learn better air combos.
Whoever said Jak is bottom tier, gtfo :D.
4 years ago#2
High purple?
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
4 years ago#3
Kyerofox posted...
High purple?

Yeah, I mean high numbered purple belted Jaks :P, close to red belt that is.
4 years ago#4
You remember their levels? Were they in the 500s? I ask because I was just playing with another Jak in 2v2. He had a purple belt, but I don't think I did. The belt system seems screwy, anyway.
4 years ago#5
Jak's mobility is definitely at least second-best in the game (possibly lower than Dante). But he still has a hard time getting kills.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
4 years ago#6
You remember their levels? Were they in the 500s? I ask because I was just playing with another Jak in 2v2. He had a purple belt, but I don't think I did. The belt system seems screwy, anyway.

I hope it was us, heh.
Not changing this sig until I get a copy of Final Fantasy Type-0. Started: 8/29/2010
PSN: Mooglebane
4 years ago#7

I hope it was us, heh.

I DO remember a Dante or 2 in there...

Still though, god damn was it hard to land my level 1 today. I'm usually better at timing the pathetic thing.

Screw the Ratchet in that final match. Freaking long range level 1... >:C

And seriously! Raiden ran away the whole time? Whaaaat...?
4 years ago#8

I hope it was us, heh.

Still though, god damn was it hard to land my level 1 today. I'm usually better at timing the pathetic thing.

Yeah, I think he landed like, 3 square combos and then ran away to the corner. It was funny though when we both fired off the lvl 1 at the same time, neither of us hitting anything.
Not changing this sig until I get a copy of Final Fantasy Type-0. Started: 8/29/2010
PSN: Mooglebane
4 years ago#9

I hope it was us, heh.

Yeah, I think he landed like, 3 square combos and then ran away to the corner. It was funny though when we both fired off the lvl 1 at the same time, neither of us hitting anything.

I was just like "Wh-f-guh-REALLY?"

I got seriously pissed every time I whiffed my level 1. I really feel it needs more range for what it's worth. I think you need around 150 AP or something.
4 years ago#10
Well if your Dante its no surprise jak beat you. Dante simply doesn't have any options to deal with jak.
Its Jak, not Jack, not Jax, Jak
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Just met a double team of Jaks. ( high purple 2v2 )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived