If a game was the REASON you bough a sony gaming system, then it should

#1doshikuPosted 12/2/2012 11:43:20 AM
be IMPARATIVE that those ******* games get represented. You're celebrating the PAST. The GAMES OF THE PAST that were set in stone for the history of Sony should have been thought of first. **** logic, **** Legalities, Crash, Spyro, Soul Reaver, hell even Tomb Raider, Guilty Gear, FF10 and TONS of others should have been in from the get go. Who care bout what party they're in??!?? They made Sony what it is and they don't even get playable credit at the moment. Fat Princess, Kat deserve their spots cause they have tons of fans and were NEVER ON ANY OTHER SYSTEM so thsat's fine. But I'm mad they're only 20 people to choose from. Then again this is nothing more than a stupid rant that makes semi-sense to people who don't understand so nvm lol. P.S., Golden sun characters should be in SSB4. I don't like SSB at all, but if Issac or Felix or Garet or Peirs were in, I'd buy EVERYTHING SSB4
---
Shofu Tha Beatdown. PSN: Doshiku. Playstation all stars ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. Level 999 Nariko, no one else matters except Kat
#2pixel378Posted 12/2/2012 11:45:10 AM
TLDR

Use formatting this is gibberish as far as i'm concerned.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#3judgementaeonPosted 12/2/2012 11:46:15 AM
You realize you're about to be marked as a troll for this, right?
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#4doshiku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:46:35 AM
Lol Why's that
---
Shofu Tha Beatdown. PSN: Doshiku. Playstation all stars ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. Level 999 Nariko, no one else matters except Kat
#5CyborgTwentyPosted 12/2/2012 11:46:49 AM
this isn't called PlayStation 1 All-Stars Battle Royale.
#6doshiku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:47:08 AM
pixel378 posted...
TLDR

What does TLDR mean
---
#7Majora999Posted 12/2/2012 11:47:52 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...

This. The game is a celebration of PlayStation past, present and future.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#8judgementaeonPosted 12/2/2012 11:47:55 AM
doshiku posted...
Lol Why's that

People here will judge by post on whether or not you're a troll lol
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#9doshiku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:49:05 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...

What A loser. You'd think PS would cover the most famous milestones in its history. That's all im sayin. So many heavy hitter and not enough were in that's all i'm tryna csay, if people didnt notice already
---
#10pixel378Posted 12/2/2012 11:49:22 AM
doshiku posted...
pixel378 posted...
TLDR

What does TLDR mean

Too long; didn't read.

Use paragraphs, don't ALL CAPS stuff, and ***** out half of the words if you expect anybody to honestly read that and take you seriously.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit