old dante vs new dante - dlc topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. old dante vs new dante - dlc topic
4 years ago#1
even though its never going to happen the scenario im thinking of can best be done in this crossover brawler. What if they added old dante as dlc and a rival scenario between the two dantes to duke it out! I think fans would be pretty happy with this
4 years ago#2
Costume.
PSN ID: Dorito_2
4 years ago#3
or just y'know add old dante as a costume. Granted theres 2 versions of cole as seperate characters but still your best bet is a costume.
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
4 years ago#4
remember that i dont believe this to actually happen its just a "what if." I say new character old dante that way there can be dialogue between them and then they duke it out to see who the better dante is. as for actual dlc yes a costume makes 100% more sense.
4 years ago#5
I've got a feeling we will never get old Dante as a costume for DLC which is just pathetic.
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
4 years ago#6
3D3 posted...
I've got a feeling we will never get old Dante as a costume for DLC which is just pathetic.

because superbot.
4 years ago#7
rumbalumba posted...
3D3 posted...

because capcom.

Fixed.
The mind is a terrible thing...
4 years ago#8
I am a huge fan of New Dante. With that said, I think it's ridiculous that there is not a costume for Old Dante. Why leave that out?
White 2 FC: 0476-5597-5681 White FC: 1764-8367-1938.
I love Legendary Pokemon!
4 years ago#9
im suprised old dante fans dont have anything to say on the matter. few must be on the boards right now i guess.
4 years ago#10
Well, his third costume already IS from the classic DMCs; ol' Vergil's coat. :P
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. old dante vs new dante - dlc topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived