Will this game be like, completely hacked like Brawl was?

#11Charizard18Posted 12/2/2012 4:27:29 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Charizard18 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Charizard18 posted...
No

I hope so too lol

No. You're not allowed to. Hopefulness is strictly forbidden here.

D: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
XD

Humph. I saw you made a thread earlier telling people to make hacks for old Dante. Traitor!
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#12Chzrm3Posted 12/2/2012 4:27:30 PM
It's tough to say. One of the reasons there was such a huge modding community in Brawl was because nobody cared if they modded their Wii. There really weren't many compelling reasons to take a Wii online, and later on people even figured out ways to mod Brawl solely with an SD card, so you didn't even need to mess with your Wii at all.

If they can figure out something like that for PS3, that'd be sick, but right now I don't think anything like that exists. If you wanted to mod your PS3, you'd be cutting yourself off from online, and PS3's online means a lot more to people than Wii's does.

I'd love for a modding community to sprout up, especially if it eventually led to a "Project: P". XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#13judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:29:14 PM
Charizard18 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Charizard18 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Charizard18 posted...
No

I hope so too lol

No. You're not allowed to. Hopefulness is strictly forbidden here.

D: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
XD

Humph. I saw you made a thread earlier telling people to make hacks for old Dante. Traitor!

Yeah, for all the stupid hater peoples lol
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#14SSBR10Posted 12/2/2012 4:42:35 PM
judgementaeon posted...
They created a way you can make SSB Vs. PSASBR XD

Don't worry, that game already happened somewhere in an alternate universe.

First, this was released:

http://www.n-sider.com/images/inline_images/inline-4-231-12.gif

and then in the present day of that universe, this was released:

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32700000/Super-Smash-Bros-All-Stars-Battle-Royal-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-32729473-2000-1184.jpg

Well, one can imagine. lol
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#15judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:44:14 PM
SSBR10 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
They created a way you can make SSB Vs. PSASBR XD

Don't worry, that game already happened somewhere in an alternate universe.

First, this was released:

http://www.n-sider.com/images/inline_images/inline-4-231-12.gif

and then in the present day of that universe, this was released:

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32700000/Super-Smash-Bros-All-Stars-Battle-Royal-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-32729473-2000-1184.jpg

Well, one can imagine. lol

Lol, I mean like, they hacked it into adding the cast of PSASBR in SSB, like Sweet Tooth over Ganon, Dante over Ike, etc. lol
---
#16SSBR10Posted 12/2/2012 4:46:35 PM
I'm not for that hacking mess. I'm more for the real deal.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#17judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:47:47 PM
SSBR10 posted...
I'm not for that hacking mess. I'm more for the real deal.

I am too, I just like looking at hacks lol, sometimes they're kinda cool ^_^
---
#18An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/2/2012 4:57:51 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
If its like the hacks where they put in new character models and stages then yeah! Why not.

Modifications (Mods) is a better term for this. Having modded versions of this game with different character skins, stages, stage skins, BGM, etc. would be cool, but since DLC will be released for this game in the future, It probably won't be taken as far as Project M for example.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Know Your Enemy~
#19ZanooooPosted 12/2/2012 5:02:07 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
It's tough to say. One of the reasons there was such a huge modding community in Brawl was because nobody cared if they modded their Wii. There really weren't many compelling reasons to take a Wii online, and later on people even figured out ways to mod Brawl solely with an SD card, so you didn't even need to mess with your Wii at all.

If they can figure out something like that for PS3, that'd be sick, but right now I don't think anything like that exists. If you wanted to mod your PS3, you'd be cutting yourself off from online, and PS3's online means a lot more to people than Wii's does.

I'd love for a modding community to sprout up, especially if it eventually led to a "Project: P". XD

You can go online with a modded ps3, though the only way one can install cfw on a ps3 is being a firmware 3.55 or below. Sooo as of now, not alot of people have modded ps3s, and since the files for this game are different then brawls. I doubt people are going to take the time to try and make mod stuff for this game.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman