is it possible to be a PSASBR Fanboy and a Troll at the same time?

#1MvC_HooliganPosted 12/2/2012 4:29:27 PM
I keep seeing threads that go:

"I like the game and all, but... [insert minor, insignificant and irrelevent complaint about the game A.K.A. trollbait comment."]

It seems like they only make those threads just to piss off people who love the game. I understand valid criticisms and some of the larger complaints, but some of the stuff I have been seeing is utterly ridiculous.

So my question ------ Can you be a fan of this game, and a troll at the same time?
#2LeetProGamerPosted 12/2/2012 4:30:02 PM
No, that would be impossible.
#3blazin640Posted 12/2/2012 4:33:48 PM
MvC_Hooligan posted...
I keep seeing threads that go:

"I like the game and all, but... [insert minor, insignificant and irrelevent complaint about the game A.K.A. trollbait comment."]

It seems like they only make those threads just to piss off people who love the game. I understand valid criticisms and some of the larger complaints, but some of the stuff I have been seeing is utterly ridiculous.

So my question ------ Can you be a fan of this game, and a troll at the same time?

How's that a troll comment? People need to learn what a troll is, no offense. And even if some are troll comments, why engage? That's what cracks me up. You like the game, that's all that matters.

And to answer your question yes.
#4RogueDarkPosted 12/2/2012 4:34:23 PM
Most trolls like the game they troll
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#5iPutinWORKPosted 12/2/2012 4:37:49 PM
It kills me when people overuse the phrase "learn what a troll is"

By definition, a troll is saying or doing something on the Internet that is DESIGNED to piss off those who will view the message/action.

That is pretty much what each and every one of these so-called "troll threads" is on these boards. The TC's know exactly what they're doing, and what effect it will have on the other board users. >_>
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#6Garfield64Posted 12/2/2012 4:40:22 PM
^_^ Who knows.

Though I must say PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale makes Super Smash brother look like crap, seriously pressing 1 button to win is the way of the future.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#7blazin640Posted 12/2/2012 5:04:08 PM
iPutinWORK posted...
It kills me when people overuse the phrase "learn what a troll is"

By definition, a troll is saying or doing something on the Internet that is DESIGNED to piss off those who will view the message/action.

That is pretty much what each and every one of these so-called "troll threads" is on these boards. The TC's know exactly what they're doing, and what effect it will have on the other board users. >_>

Never heard that phrase so its definitely not overused. And by your definition, we make trolls. If you guys stop getting pissed off so easily, trolls wouldn't troll as much. Common sense.