Which game is funner: Super Smash Brothers for N64 or Playstation All Stars

#31JCourChesNePosted 12/2/2012 6:22:45 PM
I didnt like the ^4 version. Using the Yellow buttons were uncomfortable. This game wins.

Also, funner is not a word. when it's listed as informal in a dictionary it means that it's used but shouldn't be.
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-stars Battle Royale
PSN: DaeGa
#32Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:24:48 PM(edited)
JCourChesNe posted...
I didnt like the ^4 version. Using the Yellow buttons were uncomfortable. This game wins.

Also, funner is not a word. when it's listed as informal in a dictionary it means that it's used but shouldn't be.

When it's listed as "informal" it means it's a real word but not used by stuck up snobby people.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#33MMG_Posted 12/2/2012 6:25:02 PM
judgementaeon posted...
MMG_ posted...
Why not Brawl instead?

I say it's fair to compare 1st with 1st lol, but that's just me :)

Ah I thought that would be the reason but when the first ssb was made Nintendo used a much less advanced technology than the one Sony used for All Stars didn't they?
---
Y'know what? Katarina is my waifu <3
#34Denver413Posted 12/2/2012 6:28:54 PM
SoulBlayZ posted...
gamegod111 posted...
there is no such word as funner

3 pages till this was said XD

If nobody mentioned it, I was going to! LOL :)
---
Jest: It Waits No Longer is thrilling critics and fans alike. Replica is now out in ebook!
#35johnluke728Posted 12/2/2012 7:30:54 PM
Stopped reading when the title said "for N64".

Really? You're comparing All Stars to the oldest title in the Smash Bros series, TC? It didn't have half the game modes and characters Melee did, that's just not fair. D:
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!
#36bobafett56Posted 12/2/2012 7:49:11 PM
Smash Brothers 64 was alot more fun back in the day, but since I abuse smash attacks in melee and brawl it's hard for me to be good in the first one. All stars gets my vote.
---
Currently Playing: Nintendoland
Waiting for: Metal Gear Sold Rising Revengeance Steam: Cloudfett56