this game needs kasumi from dead or alive 5

#11Joey2coolPosted 12/2/2012 8:43:18 PM
Ayane IMO. She's got some flashy moves. Would be an interesting addition.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart for PSASBR -- # of people who agree: 1,061,384
#12Chzrm3Posted 12/2/2012 8:46:33 PM
Selite posted...
If PSABR were to get any DoA character it should be Spartan 458.

Suits really well.

LOL

I'd be good with any female DoA character, but if it's a guy and it's not Ryu then we're done here. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#13KyerofoxPosted 12/2/2012 8:50:05 PM
No character in DOA deserves to be in this game other than Ryu Hayabusa... Kasumi and the rest of the cast would have a piss poor Moveset compared to him.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#14Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:42:34 AM(edited)
Kyerofox posted...
No character in DOA deserves to be in this game other than Ryu Hayabusa... Kasumi and the rest of the cast would have a piss poor Moveset compared to him.

i prefer the assets that kasumi can bring. besides ryu would just be a raiden clone.
#15CyberniaPosted 12/3/2012 4:02:13 AM
IF there were to be a DOA character, I would want it to be represented by a two character tag team - preferably Kasumi & Ayane, because they are the face of the franchise. A unique mechanic would be if you started out with one character, and you could press the "tag" button and switch in one of them for the other, whenever, even mid-combo.
#16DanulusPosted 12/3/2012 4:13:02 AM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
SuplexKirby posted...
Helena Douglas

---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton
#17Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:14:42 AM
Cybernia posted...
IF there were to be a DOA character, I would want it to be represented by a two character tag team - preferably Kasumi & Ayane, because they are the face of the franchise. A unique mechanic would be if you started out with one character, and you could press the "tag" button and switch in one of them for the other, whenever, even mid-combo.

double the jiggly boobs i approve
#18SpiritSephirothPosted 12/3/2012 4:40:40 AM
Either Ayane, Kokoro, Hayabusa, Hayate or Christie.
---
PSN: G-e-n-e-s-i-s, Steam: Blackisrafil, MGO (EU): Rubedo
White knight chronicles: Rubedo, Alessia
#19SpiritSephirothPosted 12/3/2012 4:40:55 AM
Oh! And La Mariposa!
---
PSN: G-e-n-e-s-i-s, Steam: Blackisrafil, MGO (EU): Rubedo
White knight chronicles: Rubedo, Alessia