Name things that you think are legitimately too strong in their current state.

#1Zero_ShamePosted 12/2/2012 8:23:10 PM
Sly's Level 1 Super. It comes out to fast and its range is amazing for it being a level 1. I have never seen it interrupted either.

Kratos' sS, it homes a bit too well, it catches others in mid move. It doesnt have the drawbacks of similar moves.

Dante, Kratos and Raidens ability to combo is too easy with such quick startups and lasts far too long imo.

Raidens level 1 has a fast start up as well as a big range.

Maybe this is a Vita issue but it seems Sly is much easier to see in stealth on the PS3 than the Vita.

Level 1 supers as a whole seem unbalanced, IE as I stated earlier some come out super fast while others are constantly being interrupted. Range issues etc.

Thats all I have off the top of my head, ill think of more.
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 12/2/2012 8:24:22 PM
slys level 1 misses you sometimes but you still die because the hippo is still on the ground and you barely touched the very tip of him after he already fell over.
#3TrueKirbyPosted 12/2/2012 8:24:58 PM
Nariko and Fatty P. :D
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:0 People who don't agree:0
#4Myles98Posted 12/2/2012 8:25:44 PM
Toros lvl2
It kicks ass and you can get doubles and triples consistently with it
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#5SnovvbubPosted 12/2/2012 8:27:28 PM
TrueKirby posted...
Nariko and Fatty P. :D

Lolno
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#6bartz90Posted 12/2/2012 8:27:47 PM
The ice missile last a bit too long.
---
-
#7SoulRegaliaPosted 12/2/2012 8:27:58 PM
TrueKirby posted...
Nariko

lol
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#8Ludacris01Posted 12/2/2012 8:33:30 PM
bartz90 posted...
The ice missile last a bit too long.

No it doesn't
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#9Parukia256Posted 12/2/2012 8:36:07 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Sly's Level 1 Super. It comes out to fast and its range is amazing for it being a level 1. I have never seen it interrupted either.

Kratos' sS, it homes a bit too well, it catches others in mid move. It doesnt have the drawbacks of similar moves.

Dante, Kratos and Raidens ability to combo is too easy with such quick startups and lasts far too long imo.

Raidens level 1 has a fast start up as well as a big range.

Maybe this is a Vita issue but it seems Sly is much easier to see in stealth on the PS3 than the Vita.

Level 1 supers as a whole seem unbalanced, IE as I stated earlier some come out super fast while others are constantly being interrupted. Range issues etc.

Thats all I have off the top of my head, ill think of more.

You're funny.
---
Love like winter.
#10Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 8:48:33 PM
Parukia256 posted...

You're funny.

Nice rebuttal, youre cute kiddo.