easiest characters to use?

#21OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 12/2/2012 11:12:21 PM
That's your defense? If Raiden wasnt the easiest to use character we wouldnt run into 1, 2 OR 3 Raiden players EVERY match.
#22DanE4764Posted 12/2/2012 11:16:35 PM
You run into that many raidens because people like Mgs, combo characters, and bamf guys.
#23MajesticFerretPosted 12/2/2012 11:20:36 PM
Very few of these characters translate to other fighting games, especially the beginner friendly ones.

As of now, Sackboy is the easiest to use, but he translates to no other fighting games.

Raiden is next easiest, but this is if you're used to memorizing simple move combinations and I can see beginners chocking and getting frustrated in the heat of combat. Raiden is ass if you can't finish any of his combos.

Ratchet is very beginner friendly, but he's kinda like Sackboy in that he translates to no other fighting games.

I say **** it. Just let him pick a character that "looks cool" and let him beat up on the computer and then try some other characters until he gets a character that feels like.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#24Olan17VPosted 12/2/2012 11:46:24 PM
Heihachi.

Just spam square till you reach LV2 and summon DA BEAR.
---
"I'll make my own FFVIII CGI movie, with blackjack and hookers!"
#25THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/2/2012 11:54:14 PM
Kratos, Raiden, and Radec are pretty brain dead. I would also add Sackboy but that won't be the case much longer....
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#26mimmatPosted 12/2/2012 11:55:55 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Kratos, Raiden, and Radec are pretty brain dead. I would also add Sackboy but that won't be the case much longer....

Why are people acting like the nerf changed Sackboy's gameplay at all? Changing numbers might make it take longer to get his supers, but it doesn't change his fundamental game plan...
#27DireProphecyPosted 12/3/2012 1:01:26 AM
Sackboy becomes easy mode x2 if you simply know what to abuse