How do people feel about Radec?

#1OmegaWeaponGeanPosted 12/2/2012 10:33:07 PM
I mean he's a cool character but I haven't used him since the Beta because of the whole sniper spam technique. CAN he be used without spamming that?
#2mimmatPosted 12/2/2012 10:37:36 PM
OmegaWeaponGean posted...
I mean he's a cool character but I haven't used him since the Beta because of the whole sniper spam technique. CAN he be used without spamming that?

Sure, but you probably won't be as effective. Also, most characters have ways around projectile spam. Some have absorbs, some have projectiles themselves. If he's on a map, don't give him time to run to a corner and start doing his thing.

If you're talking about playing him, he does have some combos, and a majority of his other moves are also quite as effective, but in different situations - I.E. Anti airs, close range, retreat options, and more.
#3EtroAnimePosted 12/2/2012 10:37:40 PM
Yes he can but I feel he is a better player for 2v2 than FFA, also he just doesn't do well on certain stages.
---
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29
#4OmegaWeaponGean(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:39:05 PM
My biggest fear about using ranged characters is... Locoroco... **** THAT STAGE!!!! FKING WANT IT BANNED!!!
#5SantaeidPosted 12/2/2012 10:39:45 PM
I main Radec and he has decent close range capabilities. His Neutral Triangle can be spammed for mid range. Does not get a lot of MP but some opponents get stuck in it and it stuns them for a bit. His side and up O plus up triangle help diversify when peps get close. And holding down O to get the flame thrower can get like 70+AP if it hits all 3 chars (I once got like 87).
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#6TheBestGman2007Posted 12/2/2012 10:45:12 PM
I like him, but he could use more mic time. I think he's got the potential to be a legit beast. The crowd goes nuts when he shows up too... FEED ME MO...

Oh, Radec... He's meh.

LOL, if nobody gets this.
---
"If season is two, is better than season one, it'll go down as the greatest show of all time." - Myself.
Official nomad of Gamefaqs...
#7Olan17VPosted 12/2/2012 10:59:08 PM
Radec is great. He sort of controls the entire field. Aside from his famous horizontal sniper shot, his other big strength lies in his grenades. Sticking grenades on people or bombarding a whole area works really great and controls the crowd in FFA. Also teleporting and dropping a grenade instead of roll/dodge works great when you have someone harassing you close-quarters.

His diagonal electric blast is godly when it comes to stopping enemies in the air from attacking you vertically. His machinegun is also pretty fast and stuns, which can stop enemies running towards you.

Overall, it's all about positioning yourself properly in the map and lay traps to incoming opponents, to prevent them from reaching you. Hell, sometimes I gain more AP laying traps and evading enemies than spamming the sniper shot.
---
"I'll make my own FFVIII CGI movie, with blackjack and hookers!"
#8bleach209Posted 12/2/2012 11:28:06 PM
Great he is a really nice guy :D
he has a soft spot for his Pet Dog
---
Get Ready for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
http://www.playstationallstars.com/
#9doraemonllh1989Posted 12/2/2012 11:42:12 PM
Locoroco stage is a nightmare for ranged characters like Radec

to beat this fool,just keep jumping and rolling
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#10atopthemountainPosted 12/4/2012 11:50:53 AM
OmegaWeaponGean posted...
My biggest fear about using ranged characters is... Locoroco... **** THAT STAGE!!!! FKING WANT IT BANNED!!!

^
THHIIIIIISSSS!!!!
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)