wow GT on why they gave PSASBR the score it got

#1Chimera86Posted 12/3/2012 12:00:53 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/tsz3by/invisible-walls-episode-235--all-stars-aligned

forward it to 28:19

the dark asian guy was the one who reviewed the game and basically talks about how the game didn't do wat smash bros did and because of that it fell flat on it face. while watching that segment i felt like this guy was soooo biased cuz it wasn't smash.
#2sinncrossPosted 12/3/2012 12:06:54 AM
have you watched their review?

its basically them saying: its not smash so its not good.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#38f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 12/3/2012 12:16:34 AM
I hate the whole argument against supers. That just because there's no health bars there's no consequence to being hit. Yes there is. Every time you get hit, your opponent's meter is being filled, and the faster it fills the sooner he can use his supers to kill you.

That Asian dude is so obviously biased because it's not smash.
#4LuminescentRulePosted 12/3/2012 12:18:36 AM
The GT review had some very valid points. Anyone who denies that is just DCing.
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#5rumbalumbaPosted 12/3/2012 12:18:38 AM
8f9g43k8ku7335p posted...
I hate the whole argument against supers. That just because there's no health bars there's no consequence to being hit. Yes there is. Every time you get hit, your opponent's meter is being filled, and the faster it fills the sooner he can use his supers to kill you.

That Asian dude is so obviously biased because it's not smash.

uhhh...but still he has to land that super, no guarantees. so even if there is a danger, there really isn't as long as you dodge it. with lifebars, once you get hit, you're closer to a definite K.O. the danger only exists when he's about to use a super, not when he's attacking you.
#6RogueDarkPosted 12/3/2012 12:20:28 AM
As long as people are playing it and enjoying it doesn't really matter. There are articles from smash players that praise the game so it all balances out.
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#7MajesticFerretPosted 12/3/2012 12:20:30 AM
GT's review of the game was honestly one of the worst. And I'm not talking numeric score, I'm just talking about how well they backed up virtually any of the points they made.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#8ArmedDragoonPosted 12/3/2012 12:22:18 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
The GT review had some very valid points. Anyone who denies that is just DCing.

The problems that you have the game and the problems that the reviewer has with the game are different. Yours at least have some merit.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#98f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 12/3/2012 12:24:27 AM
MajesticFerret posted...
GT's review of the game was honestly one of the worst. And I'm not talking numeric score, I'm just talking about how well they backed up virtually any of the points they made.

I have a hard time deciding which review was worse, GT or Gamespot's.
#10fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 12/3/2012 12:29:58 AM
Eh, I felt that they had some valid points. The fact that getting hit has no negative impact on the victim, and that most of the time you don't really look at a character's entire moveset since it pretty much comes down to your supers. Also that thing about trying to avoid someone once they have meter... dear God, I saw a match where that happened. It lasted a ridiculously long time since the 2 guys were both down to their last life. When 1 person got to level 1, the other person would run away to try and make him waste that so he could safely try to build AP. Of course that's the smart thing to do, but it was dragging on so much, and I'm not one to prematurely disconnect.

But when it comes down to it, it's just a review. And reviews are someone else's opinion. They explained why they felt how they did, and most of it is just subjective stuff. So take it with a grain of salt, or just do what I do and not let any review affect your opinion of a game lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!