wow GT on why they gave PSASBR the score it got

#21rammtayPosted 12/3/2012 2:47:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22_The_Hitcher_Posted 12/3/2012 2:49:14 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
8f9g43k8ku7335p posted...
This game is fun and good,but not that great,i dont like the super system,you need to fill up AP by hitting your opponent right?well you still have to land it,this will gives disadvntage to those characters that has bad supers,lets just have an example

I keep hitting this guy but I miss my super twice,while he build up AP slowly and he successfully landed his first super on me,so whos the better fighter here?

He is. He knows how to set up his supers, you don't.

see?this is the main problem here,EVERYTHING relies on SUPERS,it doesnt matter how your character fights,in the end it still have to rely on super

*booo you suck you dont know how to set up super despite you fight well

Except you aren't "fighting well", in your scenario you're only any good at half of the game. If you keep missing supers then that is your fault, stop acting as though building meter is the only part that takes skill.

The two things are intertwined, fight better and you'll get more/higher level supers and then you need to execute them effectively, the regular fighting is still important.
---
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360
#23da1on2Posted 12/3/2012 3:35:05 AM
ThaCMaster posted...
This is why game reviewers suck and I pay attention to people who are well informed but aren't being bribed off by other companies. Just read an aggregate of knowledgeable people, watch videos and go from there.

You can combo into supers so that isn't true that getting hit doesn't matter. Wait until the game is out for a while and other things come out.

While we're on the topic of combos, another stupid thing he said was that he couldn't pull off the combos he did in practice mode in an actual match.

Well no ****. You're fighting under different circumstances in FFA. Crowd control isn't a thing in practice mode. Knowing when you can do certain combos is as important as, if not more so, than the combo itself.
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
#24ThaCMasterPosted 12/3/2012 3:46:10 AM
da1on2 posted...
ThaCMaster posted...
This is why game reviewers suck and I pay attention to people who are well informed but aren't being bribed off by other companies. Just read an aggregate of knowledgeable people, watch videos and go from there.

You can combo into supers so that isn't true that getting hit doesn't matter. Wait until the game is out for a while and other things come out.

While we're on the topic of combos, another stupid thing he said was that he couldn't pull off the combos he did in practice mode in an actual match.

Well no ****. You're fighting under different circumstances in FFA. Crowd control isn't a thing in practice mode. Knowing when you can do certain combos is as important as, if not more so, than the combo itself.

Yea, that applies to all games. It's a lot easier to do in practice mode than in a real match. That's nothing exclusive to PSASBR.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#25doraemonllh1989Posted 12/3/2012 4:51:56 AM
_The_Hitcher_ posted...
This game is fun and good,but not that great,i dont like the super system,you need to fill up AP by hitting your opponent right?well you still have to land it,this will gives disadvntage to those characters that has bad supers,lets just have an example

I keep hitting this guy but I miss my super twice,while he build up AP slowly and he successfully landed his first super on me,so whos the better fighter here?

see?this is the main problem here,EVERYTHING relies on SUPERS,it doesnt matter how your character fights,in the end it still have to rely on super

Except you aren't "fighting well", in your scenario you're only any good at half of the game. If you keep missing supers then that is your fault, stop acting as though building meter is the only part that takes skill.

The two things are intertwined, fight better and you'll get more/higher level supers and then you need to execute them effectively, the regular fighting is still important.

nah the game fighting mechanic is just bad,it will flop soon
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#26waspennatorPosted 12/3/2012 5:12:49 AM
_The_Hitcher_ posted...

nah the game fighting mechanic is just bad,it will flop soon

So this is the point where your just saying. "Yep, I have officially run out of counter material and have resorted to just saying "No, it doesnt matter, all of my opponents suck, the system is automatically the worst, and it will flop".