Your opinion on Sweet Tooth's Supers?

#1Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/3/2012 8:46:17 AM
Particularly his lvl 2 & lvl 3.

IMO his lvl 3 needs some serious buffs. It's the worst transformation Super in the game and questionably the worst Super in the game in general. Just stay by his feet and he can't touch you because the stomp is so slow that it's easily roll evaded on reaction.

He should be allowed to use any of his attacks whilst jumping, leaving him hovering in place whilst he's firing his shoulder missiles or gatling gun (just like in Twisted Metal). There should also obviously be an aerial version of his stomp that looks sort of like the one that Sweet Tooth does himself out of the air with D1. Also, he should be able to hover and float around by holding X. Or at least boost in a direction like Light mode Jak can.

The lvl 2 missile needs to create a bigger explosion. I remember in the early builds of the game when he could combo into it after his ground-bouncing grab. That needs to be possible again.
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 12/3/2012 8:52:12 AM
The stomp needs to be faster, the effect needs to last longer, and/or it needs to cover a greater vertical range to prevent people from just standing underneath Sweet Bot and avoiding its slow, predictable stomp.
#3TaizukuPosted 12/3/2012 8:55:58 AM
His level 2 is terrible for anything other than FFA and even then...
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#4Thunder097Posted 12/3/2012 8:56:52 AM
Sweet Tooth lb 3 is not the worse the super. I. always get at least 5 kills with it evee if they try to hide under him. When someone get lv 3 the best thing u have to do is run to the corner. Then once its activated u his gattling gun and u can get 3 kills that easy. Its also more likely that if ur oppenents try to get under you they will jump and hit the block button. So u was time the ground stomp once they are about to hit the ground. It depends how the player use it.
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#5Ray Ledgend 46Posted 12/3/2012 9:02:32 AM
Lv. 2 might just be the worst in the game.

Lv. 3 is decent, especially on bigger stages where it takes longer to approach him, but that stomp needs some kind of buff for it to be truly great. Lv. 3 is better in 2 v 2 when you can count on your ally to keep people from just standing underneath and jumping.
---
Pokemon Info: 3482 5724 5911, Name John. This and all of my other Friend Codes are in my profile.
#6Cosmos90Posted 12/3/2012 9:09:14 AM
Lv 1 too slow and only 1 kill

Lv 2 big joke slow missle and blast radius is small

Lv3 is decent but slow

So in conclusion all his supers are slow.
#7KindertotenwaldPosted 12/3/2012 9:11:44 AM
I fail to see the problem with his level 3 if you just go to one end of the map and use the mini gun.

His level 2 is very good SITUATIONALLY otherwise I find it lacking.

Level 1 is fine for what it costs if a tad predictable.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#8IAmMC2Posted 12/3/2012 10:31:07 AM
I got 6 kills off his level 3, it really depends on the stage TBH.
---
Rage kicked by DarkfflareEX in P4A for beating his ass. Like a bawse.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#9wwinterj25Posted 12/3/2012 10:33:07 AM
Cosmos90 posted...
Lv 1 too slow and only 1 kill

1 kill? If done right you can get 2 at least. His level 3 is alright but his level 2 sucks ass.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 12/3/2012 10:35:55 AM
level 1 = great
level 2 = terrible
level 3 = below average