After playing a whole weekend with Jak... I feel sorry for whoever mains him

#41KingKeyKeyKeyPosted 12/3/2012 10:00:33 AM
lucapit posted...
Yeah that was mean. Go on youtube and type in "how to use jak in playstation allstars". There will be a IGN video review about him. The first thing the reviewer will say "jak is the hardest character to use in the game". Not everyone can master him so they stick to the noob friendly characters...

Why the hell would you listen to IGN? And the only reason he's hard to use is because his supers are garbage.
#42stuey4pointoPosted 12/3/2012 10:01:12 AM
lucapit posted...
Jak is a strong character...you just dont know how to use him. Just stick to the noob friendly characters...like kratos and raiden. Maybe you will make a topic about how good you are in the game.....

What's wrong with using kratos or raiden? You just sound salty. Maybe you can't beat them?
#43Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/3/2012 10:03:09 AM
I would even say that Jak is significantly weaker than Sir Dan. At least Sir Dan's Supers are decent and his lvl 1 tech traps are pretty dangerous. Jak's Supers, except his lvl 3, are trash.
#44lucapitPosted 12/3/2012 10:05:39 AM
Sir pay attention to what i just posted. When i reffered to th IGN video, i just used it as a example of how jak is. That he is a hard character to use. An opinion....I dont literally take reviews and articles or whatever seriously..
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#45lucapitPosted 12/3/2012 10:07:35 AM
Ive beaten so many kratos and raidens -___- soo what are you talking about....?
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#46EtroAnimePosted 12/3/2012 10:10:05 AM
I main Jak, no need to feel sorry for me as I do really well in FFA matches with him but even better in 2v2 matches. Also I am fine with his AP build and also disagree with his level 3 needing to last longer as I can easily get six kills with his level 3. The only moves you need to use when his level 3 is activated is his Light Boost and Light Shield, the rest are a waste of time.

Also he is amazing at surviving supers as I rarely die more than twice in a match with him in FFA. The key is to get "in and out" while fighting with him as he doesn't excel well in groups. I focus on isolating a player and building a super off of them. The only problem with him in FFA some players with try to avoid me because they can find Jak a little hard to deal with since he has amazing mobility so that often leads me to have to force my way into AP building and be aggressive and Jak ins't so good at that.
---
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29
#47KingKeyKeyKeyPosted 12/3/2012 10:10:32 AM
lucapit posted...
Sir pay attention to what i just posted. When i reffered to th IGN video, i just used it as a example of how jak is. That he is a hard character to use. An opinion....I dont literally take reviews and articles or whatever seriously..

Yet you refer to them anyway? IGN's horrible at video games. Like all gaming journalists.

lucapit posted...
Ive beaten so many kratos and raidens -___- soo what are you talking about....?

So? I have to. I've gone flawless in FFAs with Jak with over 5 kills, and I still know that he is awful compared to other characters.
#48En Sabah NurPosted 12/3/2012 10:54:07 AM
Terotrous posted...
Jak, Toro, and Sir Dan all need significant buffs.

Jak and Dan, yes. Toro shouldn't exist.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#49hajile12Posted 12/3/2012 11:17:39 AM
Jak is good and he needs no ap buffs. He would be too good.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#50PoPPiPPosted 12/3/2012 8:47:03 PM
Jak is a viable character, but I'll agree that he's a bit weak.
---
There is no such thing as strength, it is but a consequence of weakness.