I can't believe this game was made; A DISGRACE

#1ninjainthetreesPosted 12/3/2012 10:57:15 AM
"PlayStation All-Stars Is A Smash Bros Ripoff, Says Hideki Kamiya"

You guys are probably aware of this incident where Kamiya; who is a legend, (worked on resident evil, devil may cry, viewtiful joe, and more) this guy says he hates this game for being a smash bros knock off.

NOW im not a Nintendo fanboy- infact i never really liked smash bros brawl or melee - i enjoyed the original on n64 the most but even then its like MEH.

But the idea of a mascot brawler is appealing to me IF ITS DONE RIGHT. BUT THIS GAME is a DISGRACE a travesty of corporate greed and lack of effort - i mean LOOK AT IT. This could have been done on the ps2 or gamecube. If your making a game on POWERHOUSE PS3 which is to be released FULL PRICE make it INCREDIBLE like the other ps3 games. Dont give me a 2.5 d smash bros knock off - ITS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE.

The lack of imagination, the lack of ambition - when i first heard about a SONY mascot brawler, i was EXCITED and then i saw the screenshots and it was like an anchor was dropped on my faith in the video games industry - an industry i thought was full of imagination and creativity. I mean WHY? WHO? AND HOW? Was this ever allowed to happen?

Its BEYOND FUSTRATING.

Now, imagine if you will – i am about to blow your minds – OK – imagine a game like the classic brawler by capcom called “POWERSTONE” released on the Dream Cast and later the PSP. Image this game but with Playstation mascots. IMAGINE IT! 3D interactive stages viewed from an isometric perspective and you battle on them with items and power-ups. FULL 3D environments to fight in 360degrees movement up and down and round and round.

And also imaging taking Kratos and fighting against jak and daxter, solid snake, ratchet and clank, crash bandicoot, spyro the dragon, Rayman, abe from abes odyssey, the ape escape guy, lara croft, drake from uncharted, a helgan, characters from valkyria chronicles, Regina from Dino crisis, Jill valentine from Resident evil, AYA brea from parasite eve, Reiko Nagase from ridge racer, tekken characters, soul calibur characters, AND MORE

WOULDNT YOUR LIFE BE COMPLETE? With a game like this?

Hell, i wouldn’t even care if they made some kind of collaboration with capcom and called it:

“Power Stone vs Play station” or something.

The point is that this kind of game is ambitious and would have utilised the PS3 tech – and not to mention would be FUN. If I can think of it WHY CANT GAME DEVELOPERS

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME CALLED PLAYSTATION ALL STARS. Send a message.

CAPCOM should have made this game or Platinum studios which is where Kamiya now works. Or whoever the team was that made the power stone games.

I am only saying this becasue i love playstation and i wanted a game that did this console justice. THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY.
#2Objection102Posted 12/3/2012 10:58:31 AM
--> K
--> TL;DR
--> Blogfaqs

Pick one.
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#3Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/3/2012 11:00:44 AM
Objection102 posted...
--> K
--> TL;DR
--> Blogfaqs

Pick one.

Add "Nice try. Maybe next time" or "Too obvious" to that list and you've got yourself a deal.
#4Objection102Posted 12/3/2012 11:02:10 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Objection102 posted...
--> K
--> TL;DR
--> Blogfaqs

Pick one.

Add "Nice try. Maybe next time" or "Too obvious" to that list and you've got yourself a deal.

Maybe next time. Hehehe. :3
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#5T_K_14Posted 12/3/2012 11:03:20 AM
"I can use CAPS LOCK. So you SHOULD LISTEN TO ME."
---
PSN: T_K_17
#6Grug16Posted 12/3/2012 11:03:56 AM
It's funny how you put the entire quotation in quotation marks, and neglected to give a source. I'm sure someone indeed said those exact words, ie you.

All I'm getting from this is "waaaah, they didn't make this game like power stone".
#7metroid compositePosted 12/3/2012 11:12:07 AM
Grug16 posted...
It's funny how you put the entire quotation in quotation marks, and neglected to give a source. I'm sure someone indeed said those exact words, ie you.

Actually, a quick google search shows that he's right, a Japanese dev did say that...five months ago before the game was released and when very few people had played it.
---
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
#8J-Don-BonnePosted 12/3/2012 11:16:07 AM
Hahahahaha! An interesting story...
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
Fan of a "pretty hardcore evil" Vampire Queen.
#9Charizard18Posted 12/3/2012 11:17:08 AM
inb4loltypicalSonyfanboys
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#10xxghost12xxPosted 12/3/2012 11:23:37 AM
I guess I see wat u mean but I dont like the power stone idea...
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946