This game is so unbalanced its crazy. Taking the fun away.

#31doraemonllh1989Posted 12/4/2012 2:36:29 AM
I kinda agree

Fat princess= awful

seriously out of 20 matches, I seen 1 person use it

I spam Radec,guess what, I won almost every match =_=

everybody just spam lol
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#32Insider15Posted 12/4/2012 2:58:57 AM
"Now that everyone knows how to dodge dan's arrow and that they can choose to dodge in 3 directions his lv1 is useless. Not to mention that platforms will initiate the recovery frame and mess up the whole set up. In FFA any hit from anyone will make you lose your combo. Lv 2 homing is horrible and lv3 is useless."

Then how's that a imbalance? Dan's level 2's homing has got homing that you can dodge his level 3 far from useless chances are you'll get a few kills with it since you keep enemies in this force field until they're knocked into oblivion

"Sweet tooth's lv1 is comboable but getting multikills requires dedication and a LOT of luck. If you don't use it in time you get your useless lv2. The only choice is to go to lv 3 after that while people predict everything about it."

Sweet tooth is actually a character for beginners really,just people would rather spam square and forward with Kratos for idiotic reasons

"Jak's lv 1 is incredibly situational and the mass inverter combo is pathetic since it's so slow it won't hit. Lv2 and lv3 are decent but to get the ap... his only viable move for his position (mid range) is forward triangle. Most of his circle moves are useless."

Jak needs more of a AP buff if anything but he's not useless,just hard too master,his level one is a close range uppercut which can take out enemies from above and anyone close

"Big Daddy's lv1 is.... not even a super. It's a "cool, look at the little sister!". His lv2 is good but avoidable, and also an inferior version of raiden's. His lv is great though. Superarmor is nice but the huge hitbox makes you look like a volley ball that never gets to touch the ground."

How's that a imbalance?

"Now.... Look at sly! All you have to do is spam forward triangle and forward circle. neutral circle for giggles. Stay stealth and use the best lv 1 in the game. You don't even need to fill that ap bar beyond 1."

Legit Sly players don't spam triangle and down all the time,I main Sly and I use more than just the roll,I also use the rail grind,mine cap,teleport,tnt barrel etc

"Raiden can combo into his AMAZING lv1, often getting multikills and recharging that ap bar with brain dead combos that take priority above just about anything. They also last forever so you just have to stay there and be denied of the time you need to get your own stuff."

Raiden was built for combos but I've never played anyone who's actually done this combo into level 1 and I've run into alot of Raiden's but it won't get multikills if it doesn't hit anything if you're over it or just outside it's range,that and I agree that Raiden's AP gain needs too be nerfed

"Kratos has way too much knockback, but i don't think his supers are all that op like everyone says. his forward square is too fast and not punishable enough, and the knockback is huge. Besides that, i don't think he's a problem compared to raiden."

I disagree most people constantly use forward square,now if they only nerfed it so that it could be AIMABLE instead of auto aim that and he needs a nerf on AP gain
#33xXStNerevarXxPosted 12/4/2012 4:59:30 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
Ever considered that you're just bad and can't learn how to cope with it?

nope. since they can't button mash thier way through it the game is broken

That's what I was thinking. I'm still fairly new to the game, but it's more about timing and combos.
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
#34TheExiled280Posted 12/4/2012 5:08:17 AM
I'll just leave this here.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/36552980.jpg/

I still agree that the game has balancing issues but it isn't too severe.

lol awesome. I did a simailar match like that in stock 2v2. I was using Drake and my partner was Sweet Tooth and we were up against 2 Raidens. my partner was kind of useless and died 2 minutes into the match. After about 15 minutes of intense fighting I came out victorious. The reason why I say Raiden isn't broken is because he has absolutely no ranged game. Characters like Drake and Radec can own him.

IMO, Sackboy is the only person I'd OP right now and that is just because of his level 3
---
Kat revealed as FREE DLC for PSASBR!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/15/first-playstation-all-stars-dlc-kat-and-emmett-join-the-battle-royale-for-free/
#35ArmedDragoonPosted 12/4/2012 8:23:20 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
I kinda agree

Fat princess= awful

seriously out of 20 matches, I seen 1 person use it

I spam Radec,guess what, I won almost every match =_=

everybody just spam lol

No thanks, I'll stick with Fat Princess. I value my self respect and using characters I like instead of derping all over the controller.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#36scitch1Posted 12/4/2012 8:48:06 AM
someones crying because they are bad at games lol
---
PSN = scott_2781
Add my PSN :)
#37chiefofsb78Posted 12/4/2012 8:56:47 AM
Captain_Blaq posted...
Parukia256 posted...

My black belt says otherwise along with my top 30 rank. Nice try though.

It seems like you are the one that can't cope with the truth that the game is unquestionably unbalanced. This is common knowledge to everyone.

Yeah, you can leave now little girl.

Complaining but your a black belt nice try thought we almost believed you
#38xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 12/4/2012 9:05:57 AM
Don't get your panties in a bunch, Raiden and Kratos are getting nerfed in the upcoming DLC, as well as buffs for other characters.

Omar said so.
#39Charizard18Posted 12/4/2012 9:20:14 AM
delon33 posted...
I'll just leave this here.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/36552980.jpg/

I still agree that the game has balancing issues but it isn't too severe.

This made me proud to use Toro. Good job.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#40SoaD0031Posted 12/4/2012 9:36:16 AM
TheExiled280 posted...

nope. since they can't button mash thier way through it the game is broken

I can choose Kratos or Raiden and mash the square button to victory.
---
PSN: SoaD_009