The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

so... who could they be announcing at the vga's

#1_krat0s_Posted 12/3/2012 11:40:20 PM
This game is taking off big for SB... So this dlc they got coming is awesome.

It's pretty clear they're announcing different characters other then Kat and Emmett....

Omg guys what if they announce Dart and Tomba?!

Or Crash and Lara Croft?!

Any actual 3rd party big hitters you like?

Ps don't come in here spewing cloud and lightning and stuff.... Noone wants them... N since team ico is out of the picture, no wander either ://
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#2TheBestGman2007Posted 12/3/2012 11:41:29 PM
Lightning.
---
"If season is two, is better than season one, it'll go down as the greatest show of all time." - Myself.
Official nomad of Gamefaqs...
#3taoxadasaPosted 12/3/2012 11:41:54 PM
I'm not getting my hopes up. With any luck they'll just show us gameplay of Kat/Emmett/Heavenly Sword stage.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#4_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:43:03 PM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Lightning.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU

I knew you'd come in here talkin dat mess
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#5AndKevinBaconPosted 12/3/2012 11:43:16 PM
I seriously can't see them announcing DLC for this game at the VGAs.

But if they do, I'm guessing more PS3 era characters. That's the safest bet.
---
You'll never win!
#6TheNardDogPosted 12/3/2012 11:47:07 PM
I'm hoping Robbit. They said they'd do more PS1 reps, before the whole 20 launch roster thing, and he's the best I can think of that's first party. Tomba would be decent, the developers want him in easy, but they are having some trouble with things due to being out of business. He's not first party. He's not my favorite, but another PS1 guy is Dart. First party, easy to get, not a generic moody ladyboy like just about every FF character. He's definitely PlayStation, that's not arguable. Crash would be amazing. If they announced him, we all know it'd be out of the blue. But never getting my hopes up, especially since horrible Activision would probably make it the monster riding Crash that's 100% different.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#7Majora999Posted 12/3/2012 11:47:17 PM
Did they say they were gonna be there? I had no internet from Oct. 26th to Nov. 28th, did I miss it?
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#8bartz90Posted 12/3/2012 11:47:22 PM
I think no one. I still haven't seen any proof hinting at this.
---
-
#9da1on2Posted 12/3/2012 11:48:42 PM
Yeah... Let's not Paul Gale the hype again.
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
#10Chzrm3Posted 12/3/2012 11:51:21 PM
I do not think there are announcements at the VGAs, guys. The one who's beating this drum is rumba, and let's not forget what his priorities are - he wants people to feel bad and get mad about PSASBR. So he's saying "yeah everybody, announcements at the VGAs!", and when there aren't any, he's gonna be the first one to make a thread screaming about how fail Superbot are.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.