so... who could they be announcing at the vga's

#21GodzillaheiseiPosted 12/4/2012 12:01:35 AM
I'm not expecting any announcements at all, but it would be nice if this game was decently mentioned during the event.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#22rumbalumbaPosted 12/4/2012 12:03:59 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
doofy102 posted...
Lol, don't turn this into another TGS incident guys.

Exactly. Especially if we're going just off what Rumba said.

do you seriously think sony just flew out journalists and held an event only for Kat, Emmett, and an HS/WipeOut stage?

lulz.

You never gave a link to that.

so you actually believe it. LOL.

that's the equivalent of holding a private event for a $10 PSN game. heck, we're talking about FREE content getting a private, exclusive event.

oh lord, buddha, allah, flying spaghetti monster!
#23IcyFlamez96Posted 12/4/2012 12:09:09 AM
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
doofy102 posted...
Lol, don't turn this into another TGS incident guys.

Exactly. Especially if we're going just off what Rumba said.

do you seriously think sony just flew out journalists and held an event only for Kat, Emmett, and an HS/WipeOut stage?

lulz.

You never gave a link to that.

that's the equivalent of holding a private event for a $10 PSN game. heck, we're talking about FREE content getting a private, exclusive event.

Okay whatever, if you're serious then don't get your hopes too high.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#24rumbalumbaPosted 12/4/2012 12:12:03 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
rumbalumba posted...

well you're the one getting hyped, not me. now that you realize i make sense. XD

really, who holds private events for free DLC? i mean, really. and the fact that it's days away from a network television broadcast, enough time to write articles and previews for the reveal.
#25_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:12:17 AM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
_krat0s_ posted...
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Lightning.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU

I knew you'd come in here talkin dat mess

No, you said "lightning" as in the weather. I said "Lightning," as in the character.

Lol. Touche gman
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#26BombermanFanaticPosted 12/4/2012 12:17:20 AM
This is gonna be TGS all over again...
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 65,including taoxadasa
#27IcyFlamez96Posted 12/4/2012 12:18:16 AM
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
rumbalumba posted...

well you're the one getting hyped, not me. now that you realize i make sense. XD

really, who holds private events for free DLC? i mean, really. and the fact that it's days away from a network television broadcast, enough time to write articles and previews for the reveal.

The only reason I always thought there might be more characters in the DLC pack is because of what Seth said about Kat and Emmett maybe noy being rivals. I don't know how this stuff works so I don't know if anyone would hold private events for free dlc or not.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#28rumbalumbaPosted 12/4/2012 12:18:40 AM
BombermanFanatic posted...
This is gonna be TGS all over again...

nah dude this time you're as hyped as TGS (if not, more). you know you are. give in to the temptation~ XD
#29rumbalumbaPosted 12/4/2012 12:20:59 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

The only reason I always thought there might be more characters in the DLC pack is because of what Seth said about Kat and Emmett maybe noy being rivals. I don't know how this stuff works so I don't know if anyone would hold private events for free dlc or not.

"you gotta believe!"

of course you know no one holds press-only events for free DLC. come on.

besides, you're getting hyped. i'm sure your hype meter will be at its maximum come friday afternoon. XD
#30IcyFlamez96Posted 12/4/2012 12:23:22 AM
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

"you gotta believe!"

of course you know no one holds press-only events for free DLC. come on.

besides, you're getting hyped. i'm sure your hype meter will be at its maximum come friday afternoon. XD

Lol how are you telling me i'm getting hyped?
---