so... who could they be announcing at the vga's

#31Mario_BonesPosted 12/4/2012 12:24:41 AM
I can't believe you guys are believing what rumba's saying, he's been trolling about VGA reveals for ages now...
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#32rumbalumbaPosted 12/4/2012 12:27:53 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Lol how are you telling me i'm getting hyped?

because you are. the moment you realized no sane company would ever organize an event for free DLC meant your foot was already inside the choo-choo hype train! XD
#33LuminescentRulePosted 12/4/2012 12:29:40 AM
Guys, you're doing it again.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#34IcyFlamez96Posted 12/4/2012 12:30:07 AM
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

because you are. the moment you realized no sane company would ever organize an event for free DLC meant your foot was already inside the choo-choo hype train! XD

What.....
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#35Kaydos25Posted 12/4/2012 12:30:10 AM
I see it that we don't have any solid proof, however there is a pretty good logical argument.

My question is - is this solely a PSASBR event or is it a PlayStation in general one (with the false assumption its just PSASBR) ?
#36rumbalumbaPosted 12/4/2012 12:30:46 AM
Mario_Bones posted...
I can't believe you guys are believing what rumba's saying, he's been trolling about VGA reveals for ages now...

when did that gamespot australia stream happen, when omar said there'll only be 20 chars on-disc?

that moment, i knew it was gonna be the vgas.
#37Kaydos25Posted 12/4/2012 12:31:40 AM
Btw my bets are on Dart. IGN didn't list him as a possible recommended character in their 20 list. So there is a possibility they already know who is in/upcoming.
#38rumbalumbaPosted 12/4/2012 12:33:51 AM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

What.....

that's right. you're still confused where this train is going, just as the freshmen of hogwarts were during their first train ride. worry not, for you are not alone! *cue We're All In This Together by Ben Lee*
#39T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/4/2012 12:35:18 AM
There will be no new DLC revealed at the VGAs. We will get "Here comes a new challenger!" videos for Kat and Emmett. That is all. Mark my words. Mark them.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#40IcyFlamez96Posted 12/4/2012 12:35:40 AM
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

What.....

that's right. you're still confused where this train is going, just as the freshmen of hogwarts were during their first train ride.

:| .........

Oh dude! OMG OMG OMG YOU'RE SO RIGHT
I'M SO HYPED
TURN OFF THE LIGHT
GET READY TO FIGHT

DAT IMPECCABLE LOGIC
DAT INSANE PROJECT

HOW DID I NOT SEE
HOW DID I NOT BELIEVE

THE VGAs
HYPE TRAIN ALL DAY
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K