so... who could they be announcing at the vga's

#51FurryyifferPosted 12/4/2012 5:14:09 PM
Dragongreen547 posted...
Did they say we were getting announcements at the VGA's? Or are we just assuming?

It's pretty much an assumption right now, zam. There's no solid proof for it. Just Rumba saying it from what I've seen.
I remember Jump! Festa with MvC3 was like this too.
"They have to be announcing Megaman there guys. It makes perfect sense."
No reveals.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#523D3Posted 12/4/2012 6:04:53 PM
DO NOT get your hopes up for any announcement.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#53ArmedDragoonPosted 12/4/2012 6:07:16 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Guys, you're doing it again.

Listen to Lumi guys, this is exactly how all of his faith in this game evaporated.

Rumba, I don't want to be that guy, since Timbo is usually that guy, but either post proof or admit we're just getting the two characters.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#54DeZA_UKPosted 12/4/2012 6:07:26 PM
Abe is coming
#55NewMoonShadowPosted 12/4/2012 6:14:43 PM(edited)
rumbalumba posted...
really, who holds private events for free DLC?

I dunno, who has ever actually made free DLC before that wasn't pre-order bonuses? I think the entire concept of free DLC for a fighting game is totally unprecedented at this point. Especially when you're at the level of talking about characters and stages.
#56sinncrossPosted 12/4/2012 8:39:26 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...

Listen to Lumi guys, this is exactly how all of his faith in this game evaporated.

Rumba, I don't want to be that guy, since Timbo is usually that guy, but either post proof or admit we're just getting the two characters.

And you think we care?

Just because he cant handle disappointment even though there was no confirmation of a TGS announcement close to TGS beginning is not our problem.

What is he.. like 6?
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#57NewMoonShadowPosted 12/4/2012 9:28:53 PM
sinncross posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...

And you think we care?

Just because he cant handle disappointment even though there was no confirmation of a TGS announcement close to TGS beginning is not our problem.

What is he.. like 6?

I'm inclined to say yes with how long he's been whining like a kid who had his candy stolen by the boogieman.
#58blaze19_0XPosted 12/4/2012 9:31:05 PM
There's nothing to suggest that there's going to be anything new for PSASRB.

Stop kidding yourselves.

I know it. Reasonable posters should know it. Rumba knows it too. He's just trolling you all because he knows how gullible this community is.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#59T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/4/2012 9:31:44 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
There's nothing to suggest that there's going to be anything new for PSASRB.

Stop kidding yourselves.

I know it. Reasonable posters should know it. Rumba knows it too. He's just trolling you all because he knows how gullible this community is.

---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.