People hate cloud, and i hate cloud, but he still deserves a spot...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. People hate cloud, and i hate cloud, but he still deserves a spot...

User Info: TitoslayerX

TitoslayerX
4 years ago#1
and you know its true. people can deny, flame, bash it all they want but the dude is like a playstation icon, like the britney spears of his era, famous in his decade, an unwanted wreck afterwards :P. i would totally pound his face in with dart though.
Official Vaan Of The Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
"Stings Huh?"

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#2
It's cool with me. Just no spammable forward square lol.
We do what we must.................

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
4 years ago#3
In that case, one of his costumes should be Courtney Gears.
You'll never win!

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#4
People know he doesn't not deserve a spot. Sane people anyway.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: TitoslayerX

TitoslayerX
4 years ago#5
i wish superbot would host polls or something for dlc characters, that would be pretty sweet.
Official Vaan Of The Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
"Stings Huh?"

User Info: Hikari_Sword

Hikari_Sword
4 years ago#6
They should make one of his alts all blocky.
http://i49.tinypic.com/161f693.png
Brace yourself: http://youtu.be/RxTYkuSIjk4

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#7
Cloud sucks. He's a very generic character and the only reason anyone likes him is because he's from a great game. If he was in this game he'd have a boring moveset and wouldn't be fun to play.

Sephiroth is way more iconic and his moveset could also be a lot more interesting if it was based on Dissidia.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: rumbalumba

rumbalumba
4 years ago#8
Terotrous posted...
Cloud sucks. He's a very generic character and the only reason anyone likes him is because he's from a great game. If he was in this game he'd have a boring moveset and wouldn't be fun to play.

Sephiroth is way more iconic and his moveset could also be a lot more interesting if it was based on Dissidia.

an RPG character that has access to a sword, materia magic and summons is much better than a guy shooting a gun, which is apparently abundant in this game and will even get more of through dlc.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#9
Terotrous posted...

The only thing I agree with is that Sephiroth would probably have a cooler moveset.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: IHeartJessAlba

IHeartJessAlba
4 years ago#10
rumbalumba posted...
Terotrous posted...

an RPG character that has access to a sword, materia magic and summons is much better than a guy shooting a gun, which is apparently abundant in this game and will even get more of through dlc.

Guns: Drake, Radec, Ratchet, Jak, Dante, ST.

Swords: Raiden, Kratos, Dante, Nariko, ST, Sir Dan, Spike (well its a laser sword, isn't it?)

So yeah. Impressive argument that is wrong.
psn - wokeupinapanic
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. People hate cloud, and i hate cloud, but he still deserves a spot...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived