People hate cloud, and i hate cloud, but he still deserves a spot...

#21TheExiled280Posted 12/4/2012 5:50:58 AM
i wish superbot would host polls or something for dlc characters, that would be pretty sweet.

they could host all the polls they wanted. if SE says no (they likely did) the that is that
---
Gravity Rush English Trailers:
http://youtu.be/5Q-p-41_V4Y // http://youtu.be/n8vSuWNQwUE
#22xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 12/4/2012 5:52:14 AM
To be honest though, Lightning holds a better chance than Cloud at netting a spot on the roster.

1. For starters, she is more recent. And yes, this does hold merit in roster inclusion. She's become a female Cloud at this point, just look at her fanbase...

2. She's female, something the roster is gravely lacking in.

3. She has her own game coming out (Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII).
#23SSBR10Posted 12/4/2012 10:58:14 AM
I wouldn't say those give her any higher chances. Cloud is still more wanted than Lightning, so Superbot would likely ask for him first. Also, there's other females to choose from than Lightning.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#24TerraponPosted 12/4/2012 11:08:55 AM
Clouds KH2 costume.... NEEDED OR DEATH.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#25GamenamebullyPosted 12/4/2012 11:13:11 AM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
To be honest though, Lightning holds a better chance than Cloud at netting a spot on the roster.

1. For starters, she is more recent. And yes, this does hold merit in roster inclusion. She's become a female Cloud at this point, just look at her fanbase...

2. She's female, something the roster is gravely lacking in.

3. She has her own game coming out (Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII).

While I don't mind both I think she should be second priority if Superbot can't get Cloud for DLC.

Any Final Fantasy rep is better than none at all.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#26Chzrm3Posted 12/4/2012 11:14:06 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
i wish superbot would host polls or something for dlc characters, that would be pretty sweet.

they could host all the polls they wanted. if SE says no (they likely did) the that is that

It'd be nice for pressuring the third parties, though. When you have tangible evidence that fans are demanding certain characters, and you even give fans a channel to voice their frustration with 3rd parties who are being tight with their IPs, it creates an environment where a third party really wants to work something out.

See: Sonic being shoehorned into Brawl later in development because of an unbelievable fan demand. =)

Unfortunately, Sony can't be said to have the same relationship with Square or Activision that Nintendo had with SEGA at that time. =(
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#27SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 12/4/2012 11:14:22 AM
Terrapon posted...
Clouds KH2 costume.... NEEDED OR DEATH.

I think you mean his KH1 costume, as his KH2 costume is exactly his AC costume.

Or you mean his AC costume and that's cool too.