Emmet Graves looks TERRIBLE.

#21kupo1705Posted 12/4/2012 6:51:40 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
From: mixmariobross | Posted: 12/4/2012 7:12:25 AM | #017
Cole, Donte,Drake and now this guy.... wow, the west is so terrible at character design this gen, so generic and boring

moveset >>>>>>>>>>>>>> character design

also Drake and Cole are meant to look realistic, not like some fancy anime character. I do agree about Donte though

You're saying that as if it's a trade off.
#22SuplexKirbyPosted 12/4/2012 7:12:31 AM
RaRaille posted...
Anyone else think this? (if there's even anyone browsing these boards anymore, lol)

seriously it's just some generic black guy with a gun. Where's Final Fantasy?

don't tell me they're trying to appeal to western audiences.

Good for you and FF character isn't happening due to selfish third parties like SE. Emmett look badass so I can not wait to play him and Kat.
#23Chzrm3Posted 12/4/2012 7:14:49 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I wouldn't go THAT far with FF. Kain and Vivi are quite amazingly designed, and Cloud wasn't too bad (and Squall has an excuse since he originally was going to be a she and a lesbian).

Wait really? That would've been amazing, why didn't they stick with that? =(
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#24ArmoredElderPosted 12/4/2012 7:20:13 AM
I think Emmett looks interesting. Kat as well. AND it's my favorite kind of DLC: Free.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play WarHawk
#25KyerofoxPosted 12/4/2012 7:44:44 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I wouldn't go THAT far with FF. Kain and Vivi are quite amazingly designed, and Cloud wasn't too bad (and Squall has an excuse since he originally was going to be a she and a lesbian).

Yea im gonna call BS on that. It wouldnt make it any better except for girl on girl man childs.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#26T_K_14Posted 12/4/2012 9:40:30 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Squall_Leonhart#Creation_and_Development

Not seeing that here.
---
PSN: T_K_17
#27Sir_RaZZoPosted 12/4/2012 12:07:54 PM
RaRaille posted...
Swordmaster Karel posted...
Didn't Square say "**** you" when Superbot approached them about including a FF character?

well, can you blame them? the game sold terribly. you can't sell more DLC than the game itself

So, what did they have to lose? Besides, didn't Yoshida recently hint that SE has been facing financial struggles? Sounds to me like they need all the business they can get.
---
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force
#28ImDyinSquirtlePosted 12/4/2012 12:11:29 PM
Swordmaster Karel posted...
Didn't Square say "**** you" when Superbot approached them about including a FF character?

Wait what, when was this said?
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#29MightymegaPosted 12/4/2012 1:18:00 PM
This topic seems to just be a whole lota lies, I don't know what to believe.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#30Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/4/2012 1:44:38 PM
T_K_14 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Squall_Leonhart#Creation_and_Development

Not seeing that here.

Huh. I'd actually read that in that same wiki and a few other places. Guess it was just some rumor spread around. Well my mind has been blown, and Squall is now just some angsty guy with a gun sword.
---
GT: Dsurion21