In depth look at Kat and Emmett

#13D3Posted 12/4/2012 7:24:49 AM
A little more info about them such as Kat not having 2 jumps and Emmett changing load outs.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/04/kat-and-emmett-in-ps-all-stars-details-and-new-level-revealed/
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2Chzrm3Posted 12/4/2012 7:25:30 AM
Cool, posted by Omar! : D Reading now.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3toad133Posted 12/4/2012 7:29:35 AM
Kat kinda makes me think of C.Viper, what with the 8-way dash and how technical she's going to be.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 12/4/2012 7:31:08 AM
NEW
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#5Chzrm3Posted 12/4/2012 7:32:27 AM
Oh wow, so they're really capturing Kat's playstyle. : D That's awesome!!!!!!

Graves is sounding more and more fun by the day, I love this idea of ammo drops that function as both attacks from space and ways to change your moveset on the fly. XD

Level looks amazing, it might surpass LocoRoco as my favorite when it comes out.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6TheExiled280Posted 12/4/2012 7:34:54 AM
Oh wow, so they're really capturing Kat's playstyle. : D That's awesome!!!!!!

Graves is sounding more and more fun by the day, I love this idea of ammo drops that function as both attacks from space and ways to change your moveset on the fly. XD

Level looks amazing, it might surpass LocoRoco as my favorite when it comes out.

The DLC is gonna be amazing ^_^
---
God Eater 2 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KKm_TC53Cvs
#7KindertotenwaldPosted 12/4/2012 7:36:23 AM
Kat seems like she needs to be in the air to be good and any character who doesn't have a good air game will just get dicked on.

Her level 1 seems strong but by the sounds of everything that has to happen, it will be easy to knock her out of it?
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#8KtimleckPosted 12/4/2012 7:41:55 AM
Glad to see they took her mobility in the EXACT direction I was hoping they would. Definitely intrigued by the aerial combo possibilities.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#9TheExiled280Posted 12/4/2012 7:57:49 AM
From the blog

Gravity Rush landed on PlayStation Vita earlier this year, introducing us to Kat. Her tremendous gravity powers, combined with a really charming personality made her an instant fan favorite, and thus an obvious candidate for PlayStation All-Stars. When looking at Katís play style in Gravity Rush two things immediately stood out to us: her reliance on aerial mobility and her arsenal of powerful kick-based attacks. We felt it was important to use these two elements as the cornerstone of Katís play style, and as such, her move set in PlayStation All-Stars makes liberal use of both.

For example, Kat doesnít have a double jump! Instead, she relies on her Gravity Dash, an eight-direction mini-flight mode to move through the air. This cancellable move affords Kat an unprecedented degree of air mobility and attack potential.

Another example sees Kat using her powers of gravity manipulation directly against her rivals. Kat creates gravity wells, which draw in nearby players via her Gravity Attraction attack. Katís playstyle is such that sheís most effective when close to her opponents, and while her air mobility and varying kicks allow her to get in close pretty well, Gravity Attraction lets her pull her opponents directly to her. Success with Kat will require players to use all of Katís abilities in harmony, and Gravity Attraction plays a key role in accomplishing that.

I also want to give you guys a look at one of Katís Supers. Katís Level 1 Super, Gravity Squeeze, is based on her finishing attack so often used to dispatch the bosses in Gravity Rush. Kat leaps at her foe, stealing a giant orb of energy. As she destroys the orb, her victim explodes. If anyone is caught within the resulting blast of energy, they explode too! This is a very powerful Super, but one that will require Kat players to be clever in order to score maximum points.

---
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 12/4/2012 12:19:27 PM
day 1 download.