Omar on future DLC characters

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Omar on future DLC characters
3 years ago#1
"If you're specifically asking if we'll get another character from a [visited] series, I think we will," he said. "I think we'll eventually dig deeper into the catalog and hit some of the older characters eventually."

Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
3 years ago#2
Dart from Legend of Dragoon.
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
3 years ago#3
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
3 years ago#4
Cloud, Spyro, Crash.......... Oh and Dart or whatever his face is.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
3 years ago#5
While no other DLC has been announced, Kendall said it's a no-brainer. "We'll continue to support the game as long as people show interest, both with characters and levels."

8) Feels good man.
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
3 years ago#6
3 years ago#7
he said another character from a visited series that means characters from franchises which are already in the game like another character from uncharted, metal gear, ratchet&clank, god of war etc.
3 years ago#8
Good to see that there will be more DLC characters other than Kat and Emmett.

This is why I now love Superbot. They do new stuff while at the same time listening to their fans. Other companies would of only done one or the other but Superbot does both.
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
3 years ago#9
If free,why not?if paid?**** you
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
3 years ago#10
Going to be a God of War character, of course.
You'll never win!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Omar on future DLC characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived