Wait, so this game doesn't have Crash and Spyro?

#11lightdragoon88Posted 12/4/2012 9:28:59 AM
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Charizard18 posted...
They're owned by Activison. Activision probably said no or asked for too much money.

This topic was more meant to be a jab at Capcom than a serious jab at the roster.

But the problem there is that.

1) Nintendo owns Mario

2) Sega owns Sonic

3) Capcom owns Megaman

4) Sony DOES NOT own Crash or Spyro.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#12flame030191Posted 12/4/2012 9:34:27 AM
Honestly, I feel only Crash would fit, and even he would feel mostly like a clone of Jak. Spyro as he was in PS1 era would not do well in this type of game, its like asking Nintendo to put Nintendogs as playable characters in Smash. All Spyro would do is charge or spit fire and glide.

I have not played Legend of Spyro, though I have heard its more combat focused, so maybe that Spyro could fit, but that's not the Spyro we grew up playing on PS1. Face it, Spyro just needs to go ahead and die out, not be beaten to a bloody pulp and poked with a stick repeatedly like Activision has done to him.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#13FoolMeNeverPosted 12/4/2012 9:36:20 AM
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Charizard18 posted...
They're owned by Activison. Activision probably said no or asked for too much money.

This topic was more meant to be a jab at Capcom than a serious jab at the roster.

You know what's funny too? While it isn't a fighting game, (and I admittedly haven't kept up on it.) Sonic wasn't in Project X Zone either.
---
A man who argues with people, who aren't even there,
is more fit to rap against this ****ing chair!
#14SuplexKirbyPosted 12/4/2012 10:37:29 AM
MMG_ posted...
But Sony doesnt own Crash or Spyro.

Which is a damn shame